Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's Go Again (Trusted App)
+1 knows the rules and seems like a most certainly qualified person. While I haven’t been on the server at the same time you have been I think you are capable and qualified to join the PH staff. Good luck.
bump
Hello I'm from the supirior server (ttt) but I'd just like to say +1 judging from how you staff the TTT server I can tell that you are a calm and collected person who knows when to get serious when she needs to she is a hands on staff and she will be a great Ph trusted good luck on ur app :)
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
(12-28-2018, 01:17 AM)Yeezy Jeezy Wrote: bump

and +1 avi is a great staff member on ttt so i know she can handle prop hunt well too

Yeezy I just realized you commented twice lol
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Just saying the majority of mods +1 the app soooo

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(12-28-2018, 02:03 AM)Avi Wrote:
(12-28-2018, 01:17 AM)Yeezy Jeezy Wrote: bump

and +1 avi is a great staff member on ttt so i know she can handle prop hunt well too

Yeezy I just realized you commented twice lol

oh shit didnt even realize
+1, great staff on TTT and whenever I swing by PH and she's there, everyone else really has covered it. Great staff on TTT and is one of the most levelheaded and capable people for the job.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 I’m super late on this and everyone said all that needs to be said so yeah ?
[Image: giphy.gif]