Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please.............
(01-23-2019, 08:36 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote: How about we make Knife and Harpoon reusable items.  In order to claim you have to pick it off the floor by the body like any other dropped item.  Just cut Knife damage to default 50 and drop Harpoon to 75.

harpoon is meant to be a mid range thing tho having it be 75 would make it useless
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(01-23-2019, 08:36 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote: How about we make Knife and Harpoon reusable items.  In order to claim you have to pick it off the floor by the body like any other dropped item.  Just cut Knife damage to default 50 and drop Harpoon to 75.

What the fuck?
Honestly if the picked up harpoon comes with the body I’m down

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(01-24-2019, 09:41 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Honestly if the picked up harpoon comes with the body I’m down
Just throw around a shish kabob of bodies at people -- more bodies, more velocity, more damage. 
lmao
(01-26-2019, 04:02 PM)Noire ♜ Wrote:
(01-24-2019, 09:41 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Honestly if the picked up harpoon comes with the body I’m down
Just throw around a shish kabob of bodies at people -- more bodies, more velocity, more damage. 
lmao

We've already got melons and bananas too
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
i think the knife should stay because it is the most staple ttt wep like where would ttt be if the knife was never in it
Edit-btw yes ik im bad
[Image: 580x413x142580081_4x3.jpg.pagespeed.ic.kn6nTpYFmc.jpg]
(01-27-2019, 12:21 AM)Hash Wrote: [Image: 580x413x142580081_4x3.jpg.pagespeed.ic.kn6nTpYFmc.jpg]

[Image: giphy-facebook_s.jpg]
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
controversial opinion

if you have good movement / good map knowledege / good gamesense you'll never get knifed. knifed is usually a 1v1 thing that happens when your with someone alone but if you are never standing still they you cant get targetted and knifed. i agree that it should be removed / nerfed to obscurity because honestly people who buy knife + radar are bad 

this post was made by radar + vest gang

if you wanna kill a good player make the sacrifice and spend 2 credits on an awp, dont use a knife, case closed
(01-27-2019, 02:26 AM)rue / quiet Wrote: controversial opinion

if you have good movement / good map knowledege / good gamesense you'll never get knifed. knifed is usually a 1v1 thing that happens when your with someone alone but if you are never standing still they you cant get targetted and knifed. i agree that it should be removed / nerfed to obscurity because honestly people who buy knife + radar are bad 

this post was made by radar + vest gang

if you wanna kill a good player make the sacrifice and spend 2 credits on an awp, dont use a knife, case closed

vest + bold booze gang here

always moving doesn't really affect people knifing either way if they have a basic sense of direction