Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sunlights Idiocy
Ghosting Punishment:

Moderate Ghosting Includes:

-psay message to another player on the server with game-related information
-New players who may not be familiar with rules talking to friends in Voice or Text Chat outside of gmod
-Anything accidental.
Moderate Ghosting Punishment:

First Offense: Warning
Second Offense: 1 week ban
Third Offense: 2 week ban
Subsequent Offenses will be left to the discretion of the admins.

Severe Ghosting Includes:

-Intentional/Malicious sharing of game-related information through voice or text chat.
example: Experienced player (member+) psaying a friend on the server telling them who the traitor was who killed them

Severe Ghosting Punishment:

First Offense: 2-week ban
Second Offense: Permanent ban

while he does have 2 prior cases against him i dont think anything he has done has been malicious, and he has been kind and accepting in all punishments brought against him thus far. As far as this incident it seem really obvious this wasnt malicious or intentional and should only be a warning.
I feel a week would suffice enough even though this is his second ban for something stupid and easy to avoid. The vote made me chase down Matt and kill him faster because I had left several unID bodies laying around hoping he wouldn't find them. You should really think before using the Donor abilities as such as well as reread the Donor Guidlines and the rules so you prevent yourself from breaking further rules.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
If temporary punishment has already been assigned and the admins are in deliberations, why is this thread not locked?
I did check up on the rules after making this appeal thread, and am more well versed in that, I will probably think more before making a vote in the future as well as it can decide the outcome of the game sometimes
[Image: JPEG_20190202_050224.jpg]
(02-11-2019, 01:49 PM)Zephyr Wrote: If temporary punishment has already been assigned and the admins are in deliberations, why is this thread not locked?

Because this is an unban request where a player states his case and the rest of the community gives input on the matter, thats how this works.
seeing as I'm the one who filed the abuse report on you I'm gonna stay neutral on one hand you told me you read the rules so you should have known its best to use the votes at round begging or round end. but seeing on how you regret it you can now know better when unbanned.
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(02-11-2019, 01:49 PM)Zephyr Wrote: If temporary punishment has already been assigned and the admins are in deliberations, why is this thread not locked?

He's appealing for a reduction/complete unban.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
It was resolved that the ban will stay until it expires as the “punishment” for the ghosting vote and donor report

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon