Hillrops Ban Appeal
+1. Bring our gamers home.
(02-25-2019, 10:07 PM)nopleez Wrote: +1 for unban.

Hillrop has been banned for quite some time and I think it's fair to give him another chance.

His last ban was for "toxicity". If being a memer counts as being toxic, you might as well ban every person on this server. I guarantee most people here wouldn't be able to recall what he did that was considered toxic.

Being a memer wasn't why he was banned, he was banned for being apart of a troll group that harassed and targeted players and staff and in general being an asshole at every turn.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
+1, let this man game again
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
I'd like to point out that just saying "+1 gamer" or something along those lines is utterly useless and, if I'm not mistaken, is grounds for deletion of that comment.

Please, don't turn this thread into a shitpost.
+1 Its been too long. We need our biggest gamer back. I never really thought he should have been banned in the first plce  :angel:
Cult member since 8-8-18
Big Fat -1 for me. I guess everyone(except scoovie) is forgetting your harassment, your crew coming to cause shit on the server, your ban evasion. Your general shitty attitude and actions.
(02-26-2019, 08:24 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote: I'd like to point out that just saying "+1 gamer" or something along those lines is utterly useless and, if I'm not mistaken, is grounds for deletion of that comment.

Please, don't turn this thread into a shitpost.

Also +1 gamer and such is why Admin votes can disagree with the actual amounts of +1, bc they offer no substance and won’t sway the vote. Even if they aren’t deleted, they’re likely thrown out.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
+1 I’ve interacted with hillrop some on discord and they seem more calm and not as rude as before. 10 months is a pretty reasonable time imo. I was banned a for about 5 months for ban evasion. He bab evaded and harassed so each at 5 months sentence seems like he should be back.
(02-26-2019, 03:43 AM)Scoovie Wrote:
(02-25-2019, 10:07 PM)nopleez Wrote: +1 for unban.

Hillrop has been banned for quite some time and I think it's fair to give him another chance.

His last ban was for "toxicity". If being a memer counts as being toxic, you might as well ban every person on this server. I guarantee most people here wouldn't be able to recall what he did that was considered toxic.

Being a memer wasn't why he was banned, he was banned for being apart of a troll group that harassed and targeted players and staff and in general being an asshole at every turn.

I agree, I was a complete asshole. I dont hang out with those kinds of people anymore.
What areas are you asking to be unbanned?

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon