Please Unban
Or you could just try not being racist you fucking troglodyte
I know this doesn't count as a real unban request but here's a funny video of what I've dealt with before from this lovely member that got banned.
If you go like 10 seconds before that too he's very upset and going on a rampage.

Just a good little taste of that. Ignoring that he called me a chink as well and harassed Kuono too but you know.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...POSTING--8
Please follow this format ^^
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/For...n-Requests
And post it here or a Mod/Admin will move it ^^
As for this 'unban' request I am going to go ahead and stick my 2 cents in and put a -1. You not only troll but you particularly like to act like a toddler on server and harass other players and staff. It's unfortunate that you couldn't learn the first time and figure out that you need to stop before you got banned but you didn't take any hints. Good luck though ^-^
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
From my experience with magpie is that he likes to start problems with players on purpose with insults and gets angry very easily over small things and never drops it.

I think the last time I played with him was a few nights ago and right when I joined the server he said "oh the Odd Fellow joined" or something along those lines, I'm just gonna assume he said that to me because I was involved in the BacArdi situation that happened last week.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
Wasn't even aware of that Fozzy, but all the more reason this creep needs to either get lost or make an immediate and dramatic change in his behavior.
I’m going to move this but if it isn’t updated by night it’s getting locked as is and you’ll need to wait the month to repost
*note the vote may end before that since several people have posted videos or accounts of your behaviour

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
lol -1 this unban he is just straight minge
so uh, its not in format, the evidence is pretty damning aswell, so uh, wait out the ban bud. OH and stop being a toxic 4 year old kthanksbai. DENIED
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]