Please Unban
After being told to stop stating facts that Burrito Bowl Found offensive, i stopped. He then later proceeded to ban me. I'm just asking to be unbanned, thank you.
Ingame Name:

SteamID:

Who Banned You:

Reason For Ban:

Length of Ban:

Reason for Mods to Unban:

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):

Other:

use this format
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Not even in ttt unban requests amazing
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...4885C8237/

Continued to say racial slurs after multiple staff told you to stop and was generally being toxic -1

Also this is not your first offense

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...-BacArdi-M
You didn't post this in the right forum or with the right format. If you want to be taken seriously do it right. Based on the evidence presented elsewhere, I'd say you should just wait it out.
Oh Lord
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Wrong format, wrong forum, wrong server. Go find somewhere else that'll be more receptive to your toxicity. I knew from five minutes of trying to interact with you that this would happen sooner or later. Your hatred isn't welcome here. Maybe one day you'll grow up enough to be able to take a step back and realize nobody finds this kind of shit funny, that there isn't a place for it in decent society, and that it won't win you many friends. Until that day, people have no obligation to put up with it, as we see here.
Alright I’ll bite just for my curiosity, what “facts” did you get in trouble for stating?
(03-04-2019, 10:52 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote: Alright I’ll bite just for my curiosity, what “facts” did you get in trouble for stating?

Oh boy forum ban too let's go

Can this be moved
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member