Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Kitty's second staff application
Sweetie, ever since your first application, you've been improving in the server. Everyday, You always help me and the others sort some tricky situations, and never failed on handling all of these. Though, I agree with Sharky and Kasumi. There have been moments where people will hide in illegal spots and you would not call them out on it, and sometimes your afk in the server because you're going to eat or there's something you need to finish in your household. But, I know that will change in the future. Besides, this will be your chance to improve, become more active than before, be able to be open to others, and help everyone in the server and in the community. You got a bright future Kahlia, and I have high hopes for you to succeed with flying colours here in Dink's PH!

Of course, a +1 for you! Good luck!
Disgusting, yet... So Immature... <3
[Image: GtgVcI8.jpg]
Yes hullo, inactive tmod here. From my very little time on server since your past application and this application it is evident that you have proven to a lot of us, if not all that you have greatly improved. I am happy to give you this +1 for your application. You are a welcoming character to see on server and you are very kind to everyone and quite familiar with the rules. I won't be holding the illegal spots against you heavily because Trusted is entry level and you have a lot of learning to do. 
You are always eager to hop on and help where you can and are active in the discord which is for sure one thing we look for when players apply for staff. I wish you the biggest of luck with your application and look forward to seeing you become a part of the staff on PropHunt. 
See you soon Kitty ^-^
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(03-02-2019, 07:17 PM)Sharky Wrote: Cons

- Some legal spots I feel u need to learn. Because there has been occasion where people will hide in legal spots and u wont call them out on it.

This is when we were playing together / 

Hold up. Isnt legal good :)
(03-03-2019, 04:21 AM)Shattered Soul moat.gg Wrote:

- Some legal spots I feel u need to learn. Because there has been occasion where people will hide in legal spots and u wont call them out on it.

Spelling mistake
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
+0 Haven't really played with you much recently. Looking at your time on game tracker it looks like that we've either just missed each other or I didn't play that much that day.

Also this app needs to be moved, it shouldn't be in the archive.
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
(03-03-2019, 04:21 AM)Shattered Soul moat.gg Wrote:

Thnx for that Soul I posted underneath my comment that my laptop plays up and has been doing weird spelling mistakes - Also could U Pm me next time instead of commenting  - This Thread is for Kitty and I feel she needs the best Comments she can get from players.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
+1 there isn't much I can add since it's already been said
+1, you have greatly improved since your last application. Nothing to add that hasn't already been said.
I’m going to change my vote to a +1. I believe with time you’ll be able to learn the illegal spots and what counts as one. The going afk a lot and having yo kick you for being afk is kinda a problem but isn’t a major one. Even though I haven’t played with you a lot because most of time time oh go afk I’m still going to give you a +1. Good luck.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(03-02-2019, 06:45 PM)§9Kitty§cQua_ke Wrote: Ingame name: §9Kitty§cQua_ke

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:206571985

Time Played: 10days 13hours (240 hours)

What day I joined: 15th January 2019

Activity: around 8:45am - 9:45pm AWST. On school nights  its: 3:45pm - 8:30pm

Rank Desire: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular / Donor

What to do to help the community: I can be able to help staff with suspicious things like if I'll help if people are: ghosting, hacking, or just being disrespectful then I'll make sure to make a ban request if they are hacking so like making the server crash or any other things, if they're ghosting I'll do what it says in the rules . From what I've experienced is that at night in Australia, there have been people ghosting and hacking, since I'm a donor I give them warnings and making sure I'm doing the right thing by looking at the rules. If it gets out of control then either myself or someone else would get ph staff onto the server.

Have you been banned before? (Give us a link if have): I have not been banned before and I most likely hope I don't.

Have you applied for staff in the past?: Yes I have applied for it in the past so this is my second time applying for it. (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...sted-Staff)

How did you find the server?: How I found it was in 2017 I got Garry's mod for the first time and I wanted to see what different game modes there are, and I found prop hunt and joined Dinkleberg and so in 2018 I played it once every month but I had minimal Wi-Fi so I stopped and then this year I'm now playing it everyday because I have unlimited Wi-Fi.

Why did you pick this server instead of the other servers?: I picked this one because I always like how this server is  like so: the staff's are really amazing and always active during the day, I get to know the people on the server and be able to play it everyday. I am able to get along with staff and play fairly with others.

Other: My name is Kahlia its a Hawaiian name, I'm 14 years old. I am currently doing gymnastics out of school every Saturday, I am in Grade 9 student, I did Navy Cadets but sadly I had to move and was unable to get seman, I did dance last year but I do it in school now. It's really hard for me to be active on discord because of school and gymnastics on Saturday, I am active on the server everyday and I will definitely have full responsibility to make sure the server runs smooth and doesn't get out of control.

§9Kitty§cQua_ke
I know im not staff but i'll give a +1 you have done a good job as a donor and i think you would make a good staff. And yea knowing the illegal spots needs work but that will come. Anyways good luck :)
[Image: titan.gif]