" I'm a christian male republican who takes those two things very seriously"

Which 2 are you referring to;

A. Christian
B. Male
C. Republican
? :P

Welcome to the forums!
Welcome to forums

Playful banter isn't an issue but deliberately aggravating players will be an issue. I know you said that you've changed.

While in server you can view rules by typing !motd, quick and easy. 
 Or 
Here's the links to each set of rules if you so desire to look at them:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-TTT-Rules

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ules--6815

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-DR-Rules

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...rder-Rules

Make it a great day!
(03-07-2019, 08:24 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: " I'm a christian male republican who takes those two things very seriously"

Which 2 are you referring to;

A. Christian
B. Male
C. Republican
? :P

Welcome to the forums!
Lol, christian and republican
Hi! I would run while you still have the chance. (;´༎ຶ益༎ຶ`)

Anywho, welcome to Dink's.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Welcome to the forums :D
[Image: giphy.gif]
Welcome to the forums! ^_^
Disgusting, yet... So Immature... <3
[Image: GtgVcI8.jpg]
(03-07-2019, 09:38 PM)I’m JustKuono Wrote: Hi! I would run while you still have the chance. (;´༎ຶ益༎ຶ`)

Anywho, welcome to Dink's.

Thanks for the advice
Welcome to the forums - enjoy some fun on the server and make sure not to troll too hard!

Also, keep in mind that we don't allow politics on the server itself. It leads to needless fighting and bickering. So while, being a Republican might be important to you, it's best to keep those things to yourself unless you are in a consensual conversation with another player on the Discord or Forums.

Be good!
(03-07-2019, 07:08 PM)Hamsterking101 Wrote:
(03-07-2019, 06:48 PM)Sharky Wrote: Trolling will get U banned .... Just saying - Anyways great to see an Intro and Hope to see u in PH

Yeah I fingered that out and that's why I'm stopping. By the way that's a dumb rule but I got to respect it. Trolling should be allowed but just being annoying and a jerk with the troll should be what is ban-able but not just plain trolling. The trolls I did on this server really weren't much at all. Just a little joke here and there with people that sometimes got them triggered, so then I stopped. But if its a decent troll its not harmful and its just a way of having fun with people. But if those people take things too seriously is when the trouble comes in. Again if its a rule I'll respect it but my opinion stays strong.

Well it isn't stupid rule, some people can get really annoyed if someone is trolling, it is a rule but just try not troll because it irritates people and they will let staff know ^-^
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
(03-08-2019, 02:54 AM)§9Kitty§cQua_ke Wrote:
(03-07-2019, 07:08 PM)Hamsterking101 Wrote:
(03-07-2019, 06:48 PM)Sharky Wrote: Trolling will get U banned .... Just saying - Anyways great to see an Intro and Hope to see u in PH

Yeah I fingered that out and that's why I'm stopping. By the way that's a dumb rule but I got to respect it. Trolling should be allowed but just being annoying and a jerk with the troll should be what is ban-able but not just plain trolling. The trolls I did on this server really weren't much at all. Just a little joke here and there with people that sometimes got them triggered, so then I stopped. But if its a decent troll its not harmful and its just a way of having fun with people. But if those people take things too seriously is when the trouble comes in. Again if its a rule I'll respect it but my opinion stays strong.

Well it isn't stupid rule, some people can get really annoyed if someone is trolling, it is a rule but just try not troll because it irritates people and they will let staff know ^-^
Well think about this, you don’t see lazarbeam (the biggest troll on fortnite) getting banned. Even when your playing the biggest troll of a game, gmod. Sorry but that kinda makes it a dumb rule. What should take it’s place is just annoying people. Because not all trolls annoy people, just the bad ones.