Unban Request
No I don't play but harassment is harassment no matter how you look at it. As of now you shouldn't have a reduction either due to it being your second ban. Maybe in the future you could try again but I think you should accept this ban until some time has passed.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
I understand and respect everyone's decision. I'm very disappointed in myself for my actions. I won't be playing on any other server and will learn from my mistakes. I troll too hard sometimes and I will be working on that from here on out. I appreciate you all and hopefully in the future you could reconsider. I'm very sorry for my actions, god bless and thank you.
-1 primarily do to everything I saw in the first video of the ban request which I'll link here 
1:55 insults lift calls Odd Fellow/begins his toxicity
2:25 starts insult lift again conrad questions why he’s toxic and he accuses conrad of calling him a Odd Fellow
3:15 makes fun of conrad weight and says its why he couldn’t join marines
4:18 says a weight comment again
6:00 weight again/gagged and warned for toxicity
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Dyl, as much as I like you.. this was too far. You should have learned from your first ban. Being drunk is no excuse for your actions. I have gotten on the server drunk and high out of my mind on multiple occasions as a staff member and not as a staff member, and I didn’t break rules. This was uncalled for. -1. Stay banned for a few months then try to reappeal over the summer or something. Takes time to learn from things like this.
I’ve played with you several times and most of not all of them, you were being toxic/arguing. I honestly can’t remember the last time I’ve seen you on and you weren’t in an argument with somebody. But hey, maybe i could’ve just been getting on at the wrong time, but from my personal experiences, I’m gonna have to say -1. Being drunk is not an excuse for harrassing. I asked you to stop, and you say you did stop, but even after I left, you were still being toxic/harrassing. -1
Looking at all the threads being made about you, this is a definite -1. You seem very genuine about being sorry, and props to you for acting maturely. But in my eyes, harassment is not tolerated in any form. Sure, teasing is all good, as long as you don't mean it. But this was too far. Being intoxicated is not an excuse. You are responsible for your actions. If you know how you are when you drink, you shouldn't drink while playing this game.
[Image: ur_mom_dead_shut_up.png][Image: Laced_Xanax_on_Murder.png]
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." — Friedrich Nietzsche
At first i was on your side, like, you apologized and all... but after knowing that you've been banned for the same reasons before plus after watching both videos i think it's a -1. I have seen you a couple of times on the server and you seemed like a good guy that would not do what you did there, and that fact only makes it all sad, i think that for now you should stay banned and maybe after some time you should make your Unban Request again.
-1, take a break for a few months and try again, considering this wasn't your first offence, I believe you should try growing up a little and coming back when you are ready and think you have matured.
Sorry my man, I gotta -1 this because during your problematic scenes that night... Penguin and I were casually talking and she had told me someone was making feel uncomfortable and all. I asked if there was any other staff on. Yes, Chris and Festive at the time. You were told numerous times. They’ve given you enough warnings that night and the past. You have no one to truly tell us that you won’t doing it again. As a past Co-Owner, and when shit like that got to me. It’s a a no. I got on two times when she said she was getting frustrated. Sorry dude.

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
Unban denied. You can reapply in a month, tho honestly you may want to give a longer break to work on things.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon