Unban Request
Ingame Name: DylPickle

SteamID: https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198068582975

Ingame Name: DylPickle

Who Banned You: Avi

Reason For Ban: toxicity 

Length of Ban: perma 

Reason for Mods to Unban: I'll admit last night I was going way over board and trolling. I drank a little too much and shouldn't have even been on but no excuse I was just a dumbass. As soon as I was told to stop doing it I stopped and apologized to penguin for it. I should have known being banned before means more eyes on me and I shouldn't have even started being toxic even though I stopped. I think I should be unbanned because I stopped on first warning and was never kicked or anything after because I stopped. Like I said I stopped and didn't mean to make her or anyone uncomfortable and it won't happen again. I love the community and try to be on the forums as much as I can. I'm very sorry for my actions and hope I can be unbanned and if it happens again you can  just exile me from server. Once again I'm very sorry penguin that was inappropriate of me and hope you will forgive me no matter the outcome. You are good staff and didn't deserve that. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Don't know how to find link but yes for embarrassment and was perma'd but reduced because lack of evidence and had own evidence from me to back myself up. 

Other: I'm sorry for posting a thread it was idiotic and didn't mean to have an argument on there. I would also like to say I love the people on the server and will give points and skins to people who are new or just ask. I like to try and spread positive vibes in the community and yesterday I went against that and I'm sorry.  I was also messaged on the server by festive fireball and he told me to stop or actions might happen and I did stop at that point and he was on the whole time after that to back me up. I really didn't think I would be banned because like I said I stopped and apologize. Thank you for taking to your time to read this staff and members. 
Its sad to hear that u got banned my guy  :( U were a nice player and really awesome to play with while I was on TTT 

I think its to soon to say my vote but I hope u learn from this....

I dont know the full story of why u were banned but looking at penguins ban request for u, Thats a different player I know doesnt troll that much and would actually listen.

I wish u the best with this Unban my friend
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
This is for @Penguinslayer4 / Chris Farley and Festive Fireball. I was on when this happened and basically everything that happened that night he admitted too. IMO your ban should be reduced but as seeing you've been banned for similar situations in the past your leash is very short. Also, you should probably send something to Penguinslayer saying you are sorry for what happened.

-Lift

EDIT: Also you probably shouldn't have posted this in the archives, stuff can go unread.
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
(03-12-2019, 01:15 AM)Sharky Wrote: Its sad to hear that u got banned my guy  :( U were a nice player and really awesome to play with while I was on TTT 

I think its to soon to say my vote but I hope u learn from this....

I dont know the full story of why u were banned but looking at penguins ban request for u, Thats a different player I know doesnt troll that much and would actually listen.

I wish u the best with this Unban my friend

thank you sir I appreciate it a lot! I should have been smarter will have to learn from this even though it sucks. hopefully see you soon<3

(03-12-2019, 01:35 AM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote: This is for @Penguinslayer4 / Chris Farley and Festive Fireball.  I was on when this happened and basically everything that happened that night he admitted too. IMO your ban should be reduced but as seeing you've been banned for similar situations in the past your leash is very short.  Also, you should probably send something to Penguinslayer saying you are sorry for what happened.  

-Lift

EDIT: Also you probably shouldn't have posted this in the archives, stuff can go unread.

I didn't know I did my bad. And you're right I should for sure do that. Sorry for getting snappy with you a bit ago. Hopefully can play again soon with you!
For anyone in the community who is unaware of the situation revolving dyl this is his ban request I posted yesterday after consulting other staff members

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...7#pid52487

I for one am sceptical that anything will change if he gets a reduction due to the fact he is a repeat offender. So for now I'm gonna have to give this a -1
-1 from what i saw in the vids i think the ban should stay i do not like harassment and think the perm ban was just
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
-1, watched the video evidence and you had agreed to leave shit like that in the past when your ban got reduced and you did it again. Drinking is not an excuse for harassing people. Maybe down the line I would +1 an unban but for now I think it should stay
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Well I’m one of those people who didn’t believe it when I first heard you were acting that. To me, It didn’t sound like you. Well know I know why you were acting different. But unfortunately Dildo is right. I know players who came on the server drunk or high and still manage to have sense not to do anything stupid.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
Easy -1 for me. I'd rather you stayed away from our community.
Look, you've been pleasant around me since you came back but after watching the videos it was for sure enough to warrant a permanent ban. However, in all seriousness many members and staff of this community have come on server high, drunk, extremely tired and loopy and still have been pleasant and even gave a good majority of folk online the best laugh of their lives. Being under an influence of any sort is not an excuse to be an asshole and troll. 
For now, my vote is -1 for unban. It would benefit for the ban to stay for now, maybe an unban in the future but at this moment, no.

Real quick edit:
Your SteamID is STEAM_0:1:54158623
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.