Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Kou's First PH Staff Application
Im gonna say +0 only cuz u can be kinda quiet at times and i feel if ur more active on Ph idk but in all, you do know the rules really well, you know the illegal spots and so again im gonna stay mutual. Good luck
[Image: titan.gif]
Kou you had always been helpful on the server.You know the rules, spots and do great as donor. I think you would make a great member to the staff team. 1+ from me :D

Good luck
(03-16-2019, 03:46 AM)Old Man Voss Wrote: -2 too muck Kou

You've been doing well. The times I've been able to jump on server, you and Kitty were handling things quite well.  You've also been a part of the community for a while and are known in the community.  You meet the requirements. 

I look forward to working alongside you as staff. 

+1 from me

I really shouldn't shitpost, but I can't resist. -2 +1 = -1. May want to try that again LOL. :)
(03-17-2019, 11:33 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote:
(03-16-2019, 03:46 AM)Old Man Voss Wrote: -2 too muck Kou

You've been doing well. The times I've been able to jump on server, you and Kitty were handling things quite well.  You've also been a part of the community for a while and are known in the community.  You meet the requirements. 

I look forward to working alongside you as staff. 

+1 from me

I really shouldn't shitpost, but I can't resist. -2 +1 = -1. May want to try that again LOL. :)

+3 since Nicky wants to be a turd burglar.
+0 I haven’t been around you long enough recently to make any sort of judgment so I really don’t have any sort of opinion on whether you should or should not be staff.
I'm going to remain neutral (+0), I haven't' really played with you all that much to have an opinion on you
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
Thank you so much guys! I was so afraid about the feedback, but seeing these positive feedbacks from all of you, it warms my heart so much, making me so motivated! I'm inexperienced, but with the help from all of you, Surely I will succeed with flying colours! If there are any things that I need to improve, then I'm happy to go back striving myself to learn more, and become more matured than before. Like what my teacher said back then, Strive for continuous improvement, instead of perfection! ^_^
Disgusting, yet... So Immature... <3
[Image: GtgVcI8.jpg]
Kou you're doing great dude. Night staff is a pretty good place when it comes to your time schedule. I see you on all the time. You'll learn with time how it's really done and then you won't be inexperienced +1 from me dude.