Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Kou's First PH Staff Application
Ingame Name:  §1EquinoxCC (Old)
                            §1K§2o§3u (Current)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:217812677

Time Played: 6 Days, 5 hours (144 Hours) (Also my time got reset earlier when I was playing on PH Overflow, and this also happened to SEMBER_UNO.)

When First Joined: 12 of December, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 

*My Time Zone is Philippine Time (PHT)*

Monday - 5:30 pm to 9:00 pm
Wednesday - 5:30 pm to 9:00 pm
Thursday - 7:00 pm to 9:30 pm
Friday - 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm
Saturday - 1:30 pm to 8:30 pm

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor / Regular

What can you do to help the community?: I have become very familiar with the rules on the server. I'm always observing the players in PH especially at night here in our time zone because this is mostly the time where rulebreakers go online. Since I'm a Donor, I will give them warnings, correct them, but I also need to look at the rules every time, just to make sure I'm doing the right thing. But, if things go out of control, and my donor powers are still not enough for them to be disciplined, I will make sure to make a ban request on the forums, or ping a Staff who can handle the situation. If they're new, I will teach them on how to play, and to get familiar with the rules on motd, etc.

Why do you want to help the community?: While playing in this server, I realized that having rulebreakers just ruins the pure fun of prop hunt, making it less enjoyable.  Seeing the other staff doing their work on making the community peaceful, I got motivated by them, making me happy and inspired, and I realized that I had enough doing nothing. So, that's why I'm learning myself slowly to become Staff, just so I can make the community become successful with flying colours, with also the help of the other Staff.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): N/A

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): N/A

How did you find us?: On early December last year, I was playing TTT on a different server, and I decided to play some prop hunt because I had enough playing TTT for days. When I stumbled upon Dink's Prop Hunt, the server was so cool (until now), and after that, I started loving Prop Hunt because of this community, and it became my number one favourite server on Gmod!

Other: I might make mistakes sometimes, but slowly on time, I'm striving myself to the fullest on learning to be matured, and become even more serious on handling future situations. With the help of my friends and the Staff in this community, I know I will succeed in this server with flying colours.
Disgusting, yet... So Immature... <3
[Image: GtgVcI8.jpg]
+1 I feel like you're ready to become a Trusted, You always know what to do when a ghoster or hacker is on, but if someone hides in an illegal spot it would take you awhile to spot them and tell em to move. But overall you are matured and capable to become a trusted and it would be amazing to have another addition to the PH staff. ^-^

Best of Luck!
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
1+ sorry I cant give full details on your performance- But from what I've gathered  You will become a great Trusted - There is no red areas / Your really helpful and you take charge.

Like I said there isnt much I can say except ur a great friend to all. When I get the chance Ill updated my comment so that staff can get a better picture from what I see.

Best of luck mate.

Updated comment on why I think Kou should be staff.

You can ask everyone in PH who is Kou and straight away people say stuff nice about him. Hands down one of the nice dudes in the server and he will make you feel welcome no matter the situation. :) 

Like I said there is no Red Areas, He ask question and is always willing to learn.

Give this guy The Trusted roll and he will blow your mind
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
-2 too muck Kou

You've been doing well. The times I've been able to jump on server, you and Kitty were handling things quite well.  You've also been a part of the community for a while and are known in the community.  You meet the requirements. 

I look forward to working alongside you as staff. 

+1 from me
I haven't really had any major problems with you when i do play with you. The only issue there was that I'm sure will be fixed is that you're not familiar with the illegal props certain maps. Other than that you're doing well. Its going to be a +1 for me
[Image: giphy.gif]
You meet all the requirement to become trusted. You have also been a part of the community for some time now and have not caused any concerning issues.

+1 from me. Good luck!
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
No issues from me, you've always been helpful on server and seem to know and understand the rules.

+1
When I’ve played with you you’re fun,you meet requirements, you know the rules and you’re a great character I hope to look to see you as staff with us 

+1 good luck my friend
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
aayy kou your doing it well ill keep it short with a +1 and hope you good luck on your journy
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
You've always went out of your way to help not only staff, but regular players on server.
You do know the rules for the most part, echoing what others say, you don't know the illegal spots very well.
I reccomend playing with the spots list open :D !spots for it
+1 though, as youre active and are what I look for in staff members.