snaptapfap unban request
Ingame Name: snaptapfap

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:19882773

Who Banned You: Colen 

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM

Length of Ban: Forever

Reason for Mods to Unban: I have learned to not be stupid. I understand this a serious TTT server and the rules need to be respected. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): I dont think so

Other: I miss and love you guys 
+1 he is very sorry and I think he has learned from his mistakes and he loves us
(03-31-2019, 05:58 PM)snaptapfap Wrote: I have learned to not be stupid.

haha
Snaptapfap was my personal hero. I believed in what he stood for. I'm devastated. No matter how I look at it. I can't get over this. I can't justify it. Donald Trump is racist. HOW could snaptapfap support a racist? I'm a white man, and I can barely listen to Trump. How are snaptapfaps friends of colour going to respond to this? I love snaptapfap less today. I could cry-- and I'm not joking. My hero turned out to be like the man behind the curtain in the Wizard of Oz. I'll no longer be supporting this man.
STEAM_0:1:19882773*

You've been banned 6 times, 4 of which look serious, and 2 look like a joke.

With that being said, what would make us think that you've matured and aren't going to continue your chain of bannable offenses?

Nopleez and blakeman, please don't shitpost on important threads thank
He is a big dumb but who the fuck gives a shit. Just unban and we can ban him in a week :P
(03-31-2019, 06:04 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Nopleez and blakeman, please don't shitpost on important threads thank

my post is serious wtf
(03-31-2019, 06:07 PM)nopleez Wrote:
(03-31-2019, 06:04 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Nopleez and blakeman, please don't shitpost on important threads thank

my post is serious wtf

fuck ok
(03-31-2019, 06:08 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(03-31-2019, 06:07 PM)nopleez Wrote:

my post is serious wtf

fuck ok

my post is also serious as snap has been dumb from day one. he is very clearly lying in his unban request.
(03-31-2019, 06:04 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: STEAM_0:1:19882773*

You've been banned 6 times, 5 of which look serious, and 1 looks like a joke.

With that being said, what would make us think that you've matured and aren't going to continue your chain of bannable offenses?

Nopleez and blakeman, please don't shitpost on important threads thank

It's been about a year and some change and I just wanna get back to playing Gmod. I don't even play on any other servers. I just wanna get back to playing with y'all again. I miss you guys and I've matured enough to not RDM anymore.