Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donor Muting power abuse.
(04-03-2019, 06:24 AM)Wooderson Wrote:
(04-03-2019, 06:16 AM)TheUltraFish Wrote: Even if abuse did occur we would need more than what appears to be 3 screenshots in most cases to have a justifiable reaction. If more abuse you believe happens going into the future, please find more sufficient evidence. With everything presented, there is nothing to go on except to watch. Most of what appears to be on here is "he said, she said" with nothing to officially back up what was said.

As for now, I would say with the current evidence, to not do anything as punishment to either party. Going into the future, I suggest we watch both parties to ensure that what appears to be a miscommunication does add further drama/issues in the future.

Some of them are dudes man, google it. lol I joined a server that doesnt even give you the chance to ghost so we good

Assuming: Dorkatron, Kasumi and I's gender is just straight up disrespectful bud, no one was ghosting
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
Moderator Fish said there is No solid proof of Dorkatron with the 3 photos of her abusing her powers. Unless Other players can provide the proof of such This thread really shouldnt go any further unless Admin Prince or Dink think other wise . This thread is turning into a argument. And fingers are been pointed at one another.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Guys we’re just gonna drop it now. There’s no need to argue about anything. If you want to talk to each other about the assuming genders do it in private message either on the forums or in the discord.
[Image: giphy.gif]
There is no proof all it shows is what they were saying yes maybe they shouldn’t have been talking about that. But it was only a conversation I see no where in the proof that they muted/gagged someone. If you find evidence that they did, post it back here. But for now there’s is not enough proof.
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
(04-03-2019, 06:56 AM)Oddbodd Wrote:
(04-03-2019, 06:24 AM)Wooderson Wrote:
(04-03-2019, 06:16 AM)TheUltraFish Wrote: Even if abuse did occur we would need more than what appears to be 3 screenshots in most cases to have a justifiable reaction. If more abuse you believe happens going into the future, please find more sufficient evidence. With everything presented, there is nothing to go on except to watch. Most of what appears to be on here is "he said, she said" with nothing to officially back up what was said.

As for now, I would say with the current evidence, to not do anything as punishment to either party. Going into the future, I suggest we watch both parties to ensure that what appears to be a miscommunication does add further drama/issues in the future.

Some of them are dudes man, google it. lol I joined a server that doesnt even give you the chance to ghost so we good

Dork is not a dude. I have been in video calls with her. And other staff like Kitty and Kasumi are also obviously female. What does that have to do with you being abusive?
Bahahahahahahahaha you cringey as fuck, talk to some girls in real life you fat ass, reverse image search and i guarantee that she is not playing on steam the other chick with the really fat arms (your online gf) definitely are though.Bro you're gonna end up on catfish one day because you can't talk to girls in real life you dumb cuck. I'm deactivating out of this server filled with chicks with dicks and Dykes with cellulite so you can save it for your dumbass fatass gf.
Guys, keep this thread relevant. The misuse of pronouns doesn't relate to the abuse. Get it over with.
@"Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca"

Needs to be dealt with and locked
[Image: giphy.gif]
No one else say anything. You’re wasting time. Lock this thread.

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
There is no applicable evidence to back up your claims. Then, for whatever reason, this thread descended into questions about what sex people are. Like why? Who really cares? If someone wants to gender-bend, that’s their prerogative. This is the online world. You can be whoever you want.

Anyways, this abuse report has nothing to back it up, therefore this is closed and no action will be taken. Do not harass my players anymore, or I’ll be punishing you instead.