Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donor Muting power abuse.
Offender's Name: Dorkatron996

Offender's SteamID: 76561198795669389

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: He/She kept muting anyone and everyone who disagreed with her or OddBodd. Then they continue to taunt you and shoot your character even after even after you're muted. Also they literally had a conversation about OddBodd getting Donor privileges with his next paycheck and being able to mute people whenever he wants. 

When They Did It: 4/3/2019 around 04:00

Potential Witnesses: ˛梦夏shimmer 

Proof:  In the proof it shows him after he muted someone and how he persuaded them to his side. He even says "Shhhhhhh" what more do you want.  

Other: They also go on about how intoxicated they are 24/7 and it's really annoying. OddBodd's Mic is loud as hell and he won't shut up but if anyone else's mic is "too loud" or tries to tell OddBodd to lower his voice, Dorkatron will gag them. Check the proof and you'll see that the two of them and kitty just ghost people and act like bullies and I'm not even the only one complaining. THEYRE STRAIGHT UP ABUSING THEIR POWERS.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

@"Dorkatron996"
[Image: giphy.gif]
I haven't done anything, I call people bully bc I do it for fun and joke around, you haven't been on the server much and we're just having fun and playing the server, we haven't done anything wrong. I know the Maps and server really well, I don't even ghost I just know all the spots on the indoor pool map.
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
(04-03-2019, 05:06 AM)§9Kitty§cQua_ke Wrote: I haven't done anything, I call people bully bc I do it for fun and joke around, you haven't been on the server much and we're just having fun and playing the server, we haven't done anything wrong. I know the Maps and server really well, I don't even ghost I just know all the spots on the indoor pool map.

To be fair this has nothing to do with you, I just added you in because that's what I read. I honestly could've left you out of that, that's my bad. I'm more concerned with dorkatron
We do joke around a bit on the server but at the end we know its just joking around. We are all friends and friends like to joke around. Now for the ghosting part that you say kitty did there is no proof of it happening and we simply cant really go off peoples work without seeing proof of it happening. I've went over the screenshots 3 times and saw nothing on Kitty ghosting.
You weren't disagreeing with me, you were insulting me, telling me to "Shut the f*** up" for no reason, calling me a "F*ggot" when I was just having a normal conversation with Dorkatron. She can back me up with this as she is a witness.

Also "they literally had a conversation about OddBodd getting Donor privileges with his next paycheck and being able to mute people whenever he wants". Not everything is about you, you know. I literally just had the idea so I could prepare myself to have some of the responsibilities in order to have a bit of experience when I apply for staff at some point in future. Just because someone is thinking about donating, it doesn't mean their intent is to mute anyone whenever they want.

When Dork was saying "Shhh" she was jokingly referring to when I was joking about myself being forced to play against my will when she convinced me to play when I said no because I needed to work on my dissertation. The whole "bully" thing was just all jokes.
Tea and crumpets will always blow my trumpets!

[Image: 28880325-english-crumpets-with-butter-on...jack-m.jpg]

Oddbodd the musical man,
He is musical whenever he can.
With all of these rhymes
that he makes all the time,
Oddbodd the musical man.

(04-03-2019, 05:16 AM)Oddbodd Wrote: You weren't disagreeing with me, you were insulting me, telling me to "Shut the f*** up" for no reason, calling me a "F*ggot" when I was just having a normal conversation with Dorkatron. Also "they literally had a conversation about OddBodd getting Donor privileges with his next paycheck and being able to mute people whenever he wants". Not everything is about you, you know. I literally just had the idea so I could prepare myself to have some of the responsibilities in order to have a bit of experience when I apply for staff at some point in future. When Dork was saying "Shhh" she was jokingly referring to when I was joking about myself being forced to play against my will when she convinced me to play when I said no because I needed to work on my dissertation. The whole "bully" thing was just all jokes.

Now you're just making shit up.
(04-03-2019, 05:17 AM)Wooderson Wrote:
(04-03-2019, 05:16 AM)Oddbodd Wrote: You weren't disagreeing with me, you were insulting me, telling me to "Shut the f*** up" for no reason, calling me a "F*ggot" when I was just having a normal conversation with Dorkatron. Also "they literally had a conversation about OddBodd getting Donor privileges with his next paycheck and being able to mute people whenever he wants". Not everything is about you, you know. I literally just had the idea so I could prepare myself to have some of the responsibilities in order to have a bit of experience when I apply for staff at some point in future. When Dork was saying "Shhh" she was jokingly referring to when I was joking about myself being forced to play against my will when she convinced me to play when I said no because I needed to work on my dissertation. The whole "bully" thing was just all jokes.

He isn't making sh*t up, he is actually telling the truth
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott

There isnt enough proof to prove anything right now. If there was proof maybe video proof or more screenshots of this happening then it would help. But seeing the current proof right now; there really isnt anything backing up your claim on both sides
(04-03-2019, 05:20 AM)§9Kitty§cQua_ke Wrote:

He isn't making sh*t up, he is actually telling the truth
Why would crits x say "Why are you telling people's places"