Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maguku Unban lmao
Please use this format while filing an unban request.

Steam Name: Maguku 

Steam I.D: STEAM_1:0:202581002

Who banned you: Alora

Reason for ban: H A C K I N G

Reason for Mods to unban you: Listen here chief my buddy and I have been playing since Thursday and we were not cheating. My aim is complete dog so its not like i was fucking spinbotting or doing any other kind of hack because I wasn't hacking. If i was hacking I would of been banned from the start of when I joined with my Pal Rambo. Just because you chose shitty ass hiding spots that are easy asf to find doesn't mean i'm hacking. Personally I feel like I was targeted along with my friend and just because we killed you once you come to the conclusion that we are hacking. come on bruh lmao  :huh:

(Optional) Extra details: nah just gonna leave this here tho https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZIpFytCSVc

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

+1
I was there, this man didnt do anything wrong. ;)))))
@"Alora"

also here https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...9#pid55039
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
The link that daegan posted is the link to your ban request.
I was also there, however after reviewing what I got on you two I only had some on your friend.
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
-1 you and rambo were harassing the server's residents and you were ghosting or hacking in this case and saying that its not like you were spin boting or anything makes you look like you know about those types of things and were using one so no this server is almost like my family you mess with one of us you mess with all of us
Nothing here
You were not banned for hacking , you were banned for ghosting with your friend and harassing players. I had experience this myself yesterday. I even got evidence from yesterday https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eyh102VzRPI , you were also avoiding punishment when muted and gagged. Then you decided to change your name hoping we wouldn't notice. Its definitely a -1 for me.

Edit*my mistake , you were banned for that reason. Makes sense since you two were on same team last time i seen you guys.
I'm going to say no because there's more than enough evidence from multiple people that shows that you were banned properly
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
The Prophunt community have spoken and you have alot of proof that shows u hacking. Reviewing your game tracking time it doesnt show much but for this in the last 30 days  and your score. -1

[Image: player_time.php?nameb64=TWFndWt1&host=64...1463682454][Image: player_score.php?nameb64=TWFndWt1&host=6...1463682454]
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I think Maguku deserves an unban. There isn't enough evidence to prove him of hacking.
(04-06-2019, 07:31 PM)Rambo Wrote: I think Maguku deserves an unban. There isn't enough evidence to prove him of hacking.

theres enough evidence for both of yours and you doing this doesn't help it
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]