• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
random ban
(04-06-2019, 05:51 PM)Rambo Wrote:
(04-06-2019, 05:31 PM)HOODWHITEGIRLS.com - Twerk Vids Wrote:
(04-06-2019, 05:20 PM)Rambo Wrote: Steam Name: Rambo

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:0:46001518

Who banned you: Alora

Reason for ban: Hacking

Reason for Mods to unban you: No idea why I was banned for "hacking" I was playing the game just like anybody else and out of nowhere I got kicked. On trying to rejoin I got banned for "hacking" Since the day I joined I have been harassed, gaged and muted by some donors that just did not like me. Please, If you are at least going to ban me for something don't ban me for a bullshit reason.

(04-06-2019, 05:21 PM)Maguku Wrote: +1
he wasnt hacking i was with him all game and tbh on the low his aim kinda ass lmao he wasnt hacking he made a couple good plays thats pretty much it

i dont even play PH but i read ban reports on every gamemode, not really helping your case to get your friend to make a forum account to +1

anyway, you were going from prop to prop which im pretty sure isnt legit, a real PH player doesnt do, 1:23 and you kill 4 props and clutch the round

towards the end of this clip (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eVWQgAD...e=youtu.be) it's also obvious you're using ESP to track the last prop because you trace him through the ceiling to his exact location, then go upstairs and kill him @ 0:32 - @ 0:36

you're also aimbotting and using nospread (which is pretty pathetic considering you are playing ph)

nospread works like this if you didnt know : to you (localplayer) you dont see the jitters, but the spectators the can see the millions of jitters / circles you are doing to force the spread into the center of the crosshair.

notice how your aim jitters and circles when using the SMG on the first 2 props, but when you switch to a shotgun or magnum its fine.
this means your aimkey for your aimbot is on mouse2 / when you fire, change it.
you even fuck up and hold mouse2 for too long at @ 0:18 when your using the shotgun.

you also dont have recoil on your magnum at the end, which i would be willing to excuse as a tickrate bug if it wasnt obvious that your shotgun also had no recoil

i dont even play PH but it's pretty obvious you arent legit. as for Maguku, i'd say he might be ghosting / theres some GBA
but this loser was definitely cheating.

How the fuck am i using aim bot, i would be destroying props and locking on to them. All of my mouse movement ive learned from playing gmod for 10+ years. I learned about the no spred trick like 6 years ago. Like wtf, you guys cant tell between a good player and a hacker.

there is no "no spred trick". that's only possible via a nospread function in a cheat, and they are usually tied to aimbot.
it is physically impossible to nospread like an aimbot does as a human with mouse movement.

"i would be destroying props and locking on to them."

that is exactly what you're doing in the clip i linked. 

you also say you've been playing gmod for 10+ years, if so no person in their right mind with that much experience would be hiding their profile.
your steam account has also only had paid status for eight years.
Spicy, this is becoming quite the dank meme, of 2 cancerous little boys whom want to continiue their sad haxxer lives here. Too bad, piss off. We don't care for the likes of you. Go be "UltraL33tPlayah" somewhere else or better yet, quit gaming as a whole as that would improve the world!

Or keep crying and being intertaining! That's also fun! Now where is the popcorn.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
Imagine trying to defend yourself after you use ESP to track a prop through the ceiling
(04-06-2019, 06:31 PM)HOODWHITEGIRLS.com - Twerk Vids Wrote:

Reason for Mods to unban you: No idea why I was banned for "hacking" I was playing the game just like anybody else and out of nowhere I got kicked. On trying to rejoin I got banned for "hacking" Since the day I joined I have been harassed, gaged and muted by some donors that just did not like me. Please, If you are at least going to ban me for something don't ban me for a bullshit reason.

he wasnt hacking i was with him all game and tbh on the low his aim kinda ass lmao he wasnt hacking he made a couple good plays thats pretty much it

i dont even play PH but i read ban reports on every gamemode, not really helping your case to get your friend to make a forum account to +1

anyway, you were going from prop to prop which im pretty sure isnt legit, a real PH player doesnt do, 1:23 and you kill 4 props and clutch the round

towards the end of this clip (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eVWQgAD...e=youtu.be) it's also obvious you're using ESP to track the last prop because you trace him through the ceiling to his exact location, then go upstairs and kill him @ 0:32 - @ 0:36

you're also aimbotting and using nospread (which is pretty pathetic considering you are playing ph)

nospread works like this if you didnt know : to you (localplayer) you dont see the jitters, but the spectators the can see the millions of jitters / circles you are doing to force the spread into the center of the crosshair.

notice how your aim jitters and circles when using the SMG on the first 2 props, but when you switch to a shotgun or magnum its fine.
you even fuck up and hold mouse2 for too long at @ 0:18 when your using the shotgun.

you also dont have recoil on your magnum at the end, which i would be willing to excuse as a tickrate bug if it wasnt obvious that your shotgun also had no recoil

i dont even play PH but it's pretty obvious you arent legit. as for Maguku, i'd say he might be ghosting / theres some GBA

How the fuck am i using aim bot, i would be destroying props and locking on to them. All of my mouse movement ive learned from playing gmod for 10+ years. I learned about the no spred trick like 6 years ago. Like wtf, you guys cant tell between a good player and a hacker.

there is no "no spred trick". that's only possible via a nospread function in a cheat, and they are usually tied to aimbot.
it is physically impossible to nospread like an aimbot does as a human with mouse movement.

you also say you've been playing gmod for 10+ years, if so no person in their right mind with that much experience would be hiding their profile.

Exempt im not locking on to fucking anyone. Im using my fucking mouse and putting my crosshairs on a fucking person and shooting. This is like saying shroud is hacking because he can hit his shots. Also my steam profile isnt hidden, https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198052268764/ boom check it out. Ive never been vacced banned and i would never cheat on fucking Garry's mod moron. Also this isnt my first steam account.
(04-06-2019, 08:06 PM)Rambo Wrote:

Exempt im not locking on to fucking anyone. Im using my fucking mouse and putting my crosshairs on a fucking person and shooting. This is like saying shroud is hacking because he can hit his shots. Also my steam profile isnt hidden, https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198052268764/ boom check it out. Ive never been vacced banned and i would never cheat on fucking Garry's mod moron. Also this isnt my first steam account.
you can hide it and unhide it
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(04-06-2019, 08:08 PM)daeganislegit Wrote:
(04-06-2019, 08:06 PM)Rambo Wrote:
(04-06-2019, 05:31 PM)HOODWHITEGIRLS.com - Twerk Vids Wrote: i dont even play PH but i read ban reports on every gamemode, not really helping your case to get your friend to make a forum account to +1

you can hide it and unhide it

wut
From my experience playing prop hunt and the evidence shown, you were either hacking or ghosting. Either way, you shouldn't be unbanned.
The video shows it clear that you were hacking. You ran straight to props and as you shot your screen shaking a little bit. And there's no way that you are shaking it on purpose because its the same shake over and over. Even if you weren't walling you would still get banned because you had an aimbot. Now i suggest not disliking everyone's opinions just because they are disagreeing over you. Everyone is allowed to say their own opinion and judging my the video you were hacking. Its obvious. Very obvious. There is proof that you are hacking and its solid proof. A good player doesnt shake everytime they shoot and walk straight to props so maybe not compare a hacker and a pro player together.

Now before you claim that you arent disliking peoples comments just because they are not agreeing with you. Heres 4 people that you've done it too already. Now im 100% sure that you did it to everyone but i dont have the time and space to capture all of them.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: giphy.gif]
I honestly might be out of practice but I just don't see the hacking. I just see a pretty good player. But the attitudes are definitely out of line. But I can also see some people are baiting some of it out of them.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eVWQgAD...e=youtu.be with this clip right here I can see that you looking through walls to see props.
[Image: giphy.gif]