Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
random ban
Steam Name: Rambo

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:0:46001518

Who banned you: Alora

Reason for ban: Hacking

Reason for Mods to unban you: No idea why I was banned for "hacking" I was playing the game just like anybody else and out of nowhere I got kicked. On trying to rejoin I got banned for "hacking" Since the day I joined I have been harassed, gaged and muted by some donors that just did not like me. Please, If you are at least going to ban me for something don't ban me for a bullshit reason.
+1
he wasnt hacking i was with him all game and tbh on the low his aim kinda ass lmao he wasnt hacking he made a couple good plays thats pretty much it
@"Alora"
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
There was a ban request made on you.
The request can be found here:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...and-maguku

I witnessed you hacking as well, my evidence can be found here: 
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
-1 we have had issues with you 3 times you’ve harassed players used sexual slurs and just been disrespectful
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
(04-06-2019, 05:23 PM)Alora Wrote: There was a ban request made on you.
The request can be found here:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...and-maguku

I witnessed you hacking as well, which I'm uploading my evidence will edit this once It's done.

(04-06-2019, 05:27 PM)Andre Wrote: -1 we have had issues with you 3 times you’ve harassed players used sexual slurs and just been disrespectful

i agree with andre and alora so -1
Nothing here
(04-06-2019, 05:20 PM)Rambo Wrote: Steam Name: Rambo

Reason for Mods to unban you: No idea why I was banned for "hacking" I was playing the game just like anybody else and out of nowhere I got kicked. On trying to rejoin I got banned for "hacking" Since the day I joined I have been harassed, gaged and muted by some donors that just did not like me. Please, If you are at least going to ban me for something don't ban me for a bullshit reason.

(04-06-2019, 05:21 PM)Maguku Wrote: +1
he wasnt hacking i was with him all game and tbh on the low his aim kinda ass lmao he wasnt hacking he made a couple good plays thats pretty much it

i dont even play PH but i read ban reports on every gamemode, not really helping your case to get your friend to make a forum account to +1

anyway, you were going from prop to prop which im pretty sure isnt legit, a real PH player doesnt do, 1:23 and you kill 4 props and clutch the round

towards the end of this clip (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eVWQgAD...e=youtu.be) it's also obvious you're using ESP to track the last prop because you trace him through the ceiling to his exact location, then go upstairs and kill him @ 0:32 - @ 0:36

you're also aimbotting and using nospread (which is pretty pathetic considering you are playing ph)

nospread works like this if you didnt know : to you (localplayer) you dont see the jitters, but the spectators the can see the millions of jitters / circles you are doing to force the spread into the center of the crosshair.

notice how your aim jitters and circles when using the SMG on the first 2 props, but when you switch to a shotgun or magnum its fine.
this means your aimkey for your aimbot is on mouse2 / when you fire, change it.
you even fuck up and hold mouse2 for too long at @ 0:18 when your using the shotgun.

you also dont have recoil on your magnum at the end, which i would be willing to excuse as a tickrate bug if it wasnt obvious that your shotgun also had no recoil

i dont even play PH but it's pretty obvious you arent legit. as for Maguku, i'd say he might be ghosting / theres some GBA
but this loser was definitely cheating.

No, your guilty, your friend is guilty as well. There is more than enough evidence showing that you two were cheating and were not even good at showing discretion.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(04-06-2019, 05:31 PM)HOODWHITEGIRLS.com - Twerk Vids Wrote:
(04-06-2019, 05:20 PM)Rambo Wrote: Steam Name: Rambo

(04-06-2019, 05:21 PM)Maguku Wrote: +1

i dont even play PH but i read ban reports on every gamemode, not really helping your case to get your friend to make a forum account to +1

anyway, you were going from prop to prop which im pretty sure isnt legit, a real PH player doesnt do, 1:23 and you kill 4 props and clutch the round

towards the end of this clip (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eVWQgAD...e=youtu.be) it's also obvious you're using ESP to track the last prop because you trace him through the ceiling to his exact location, then go upstairs and kill him @ 0:32 - @ 0:36

you're also aimbotting and using nospread (which is pretty pathetic considering you are playing ph)

nospread works like this if you didnt know : to you (localplayer) you dont see the jitters, but the spectators the can see the millions of jitters / circles you are doing to force the spread into the center of the crosshair.

notice how your aim jitters and circles when using the SMG on the first 2 props, but when you switch to a shotgun or magnum its fine.
this means your aimkey for your aimbot is on mouse2 / when you fire, change it.
you even fuck up and hold mouse2 for too long at @ 0:18 when your using the shotgun.

you also dont have recoil on your magnum at the end, which i would be willing to excuse as a tickrate bug if it wasnt obvious that your shotgun also had no recoil

i dont even play PH but it's pretty obvious you arent legit. as for Maguku, i'd say he might be ghosting / theres some GBA
but this loser was definitely cheating.

How the fuck am i using aim bot, i would be destroying props and locking on to them. All of my mouse movement ive learned from playing gmod for 10+ years. I learned about the no spred trick like 6 years ago. Like wtf, you guys cant tell between a good player and a hacker.
-1 Reasons have already been stated by other staff and Players of the PH community - As Judges would say - Your case has been seen by everyone and You need to pay for your crimes. Your Guilty my guy
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member