Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
intro for Application
I play with you every other day and have never had any issues with you. You're a great player and there's no doubt in my mind that you know the rules well enough to be great staff. Not to mention that you're available at night when staff is quite limited so it'd be a great bonus to have you there. Overall, +1 from me, i think you're more than deserving of a trusted rank.

Best of luck Chris :D
I'm a +0
You are a great player, you do know the rules.
However like mentioned before, you don't follow some of them.
I.E. the stuck abuse.
You also need to learn to relax some more and enjoy time more too imo.
If you work on the stuck thing, and also be more active on forums/discord, my vote will change to a +1
I'll remain neutral. As great of a player you are Chris, you shouldn't abuse the unstuck command as others has stated. This, however, its fixable. How? By not simply abuse it once more in near future. The unstuck command is there to help both hunters and props that has difficult time getting out of certain spots and without asking for a teleport by staff(s). And the lack of using your microphone isn't technically an issue, as long you assist on helping players via chat.

All you need now is too re-read the rules to be sure what's prohibited and what's not. And be active on both platforms (Discord and the community forums). If you have to file a report, be sure to create a ban request additionally.
+0. Our paths haven't crossed at all recently so I can't say anything as for your application. Best of luck to you
You're a great player and you are very funny on the server. You've rarely just started talking to me recently and I guess you're being more social with more players which is great. You have the minimum requirements to be staff as Fishy stated. Aside all your good sides, there is also the bad. I was frowned upon for using the unstuck(the double jump/Magic) as well. I've since then avoided getting to spots with the bind and done it normally. Even after applying, I've seen you still use the command and I also want to point out the lack of knowledge of illegal spots. Use the !spots daily and familiarize yourself with what place and props aren't allowed. As a regular player and past staff experience on other servers these things are key to the learning process. The small stuff always leads to bigger road blocks in the end. Aside all this, you are great. For these reasons, I'm going to give your app a +0 as I think you need abit more improvement in the grey areas.
Chris, you have some pretty mixed support from the staff here. It looks like the main thing you can improve on is to make sure that you personally are following the rules.

Now we aren't going to hold past mistakes against you forever, so just make sure you no longer abuse unstuck and perhaps the next go-around at staff will go better next time.

Your application here is denied, but you can adjust with the recommendations offered in this thread and re-apply starting on May 14th.