Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
intro for Application
Ingame Name: §0x§4Chris§0x 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:211569972

Time Played: 672 Hour's

When First Joined: I Don't know when I first joined 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Monday - Sunday [8 pm - 4 Am]CST.

Rank Desired: Trusted. 

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community?: like to Get Rid of Hacker's & Ghoster's 

Why do you want to help the community?: To Give people for a Hopeful nice Server .

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Nope

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Nope

How did you find us?: I was just scrolling and saw the name & When I joined I Really liked the community Very nice people .

Other: Sharky , Mother Nuru , Kuono , Kasumi Are Very helpful and They Are perfect (:
Im gonna 1 + Your Application for a few reasons your Game time is amazing and its shows your willingness towards this server.

2nd - Your always helpful when it comes to trolls and Helping me grab steams off Players that leave.

3rd - Your knowledge of the rules are 10 from 10 and Ive had no issues with your attitude towards staff or other players- You have been a straight shooter.

4th - Your well known in PH and everytime you pop up in screen every player says yay - which means players enjoy your fun

However I would Like to see some forum time or at least some form of Online Time so we can see how you are off game. Try and join Discord as well.

Either all I believe Chris will be an Active Trusted and will be a great one if he is teach in the ways to use his powers.

Forgot to Add 

- Would be great if you could add all the previous Names you have used so staff get a better picture of you

Also you Joined On April 2 - 2018
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Im going to have to give a +0 because you admitted to abusing unstuck to get to a spot on chalet. Now i haven't played with you a lot recently so im not gonna say more on your game play other than that you sometimes help a lot. I also suggest waiting a bit like a week because you just make a introduction thread. Gives time for people to comment on it and to know you fully.

This will probably change too ^

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: giphy.gif]
You are always a welcome sight on the server, and i'm glad you had decided to apply for staff :) You know the rules well and spots that nobody is suppose to be in, you have good hours and is on a lot of the time. You help me quite a bit when its late and not much staff is on and think you would make a great member to the staff team. I do however agree with what Sharky and Kasumi said with the hours on forum and on discord, but i believe you will get use to both in time. It's a 1+ for me tho.

Good luck buddy :D

Ps: I do also recommend downloading obs or some kind of recording software to help record all those baddies , It'll come in quite handy.
(04-06-2019, 07:10 AM)Kasumi Wrote: Im going to have to give a +0 because you admitted to abusing unstuck to get to a spot on chalet. Now i haven't played with you a lot recently so im not gonna say more on your game play other than that you sometimes help a lot. I also suggest waiting a bit like a week because you just make a introduction thread. Gives time for people to comment on it and to know you fully.

This will probably change too ^

- Thats understandable and I should know better with the unstuck abuse  - Ive taken it into account and will be more open on where I hide and How I get to the spot. If I do get stuck again Ill ask a staff member to tp me or  find a better way to hide there .

(04-06-2019, 07:15 AM)§5Dopey Wrote: You are always a welcome sight on the server, and i'm glad you had decided to apply for staff :) You know the rules well and spots that nobody is suppose  to be in, you have good hours and is on a lot of the time.  You help me quite a bit when its late and not much staff is on and think you would make a great member to the staff team. I do however agree with what Sharky and Kasumi said with the hours on forum and on discord, but i believe you will get use to both in time. It's a 1+ for me tho.

Good luck buddy :D

Ps: I do also recommend downloading obs or some kind of recording software to help record all those baddies , It'll come in quite handy.
Thank you & I have FBX Screen Recorder which helps alot cause obs is okay c:
I’m gonna go off what with dopey said. Because yes we need staff on server late at night also you do meet staff requirements. I haven’t seen you abuse unstuck ever since we told you not to do it that one time so from that I see you learn from mistakes. So I’m gonna go ahead and +1 this because I think you would make great staff. 

Good Luck Chris!
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
I'm going to +0, haven't been playing recently / played with you recently enough to form an opinion on you
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
You've been a part of the community for awhile and you meet all the minimum requirements. Due to all of your name changes it is difficult to fully tell how active you are and you know the rules so your history of abusing unstuck is a matter of concern. You are also known for being kind to players of the community as well as staff members.

Due to your long history with the server and knowing of the rules, I will say +0 for now.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Hey im gonna say +0 also only one things need to be fixed still just what i've seen, in all you are a good player and can be helpful but yea idk good luck
[Image: titan.gif]
hmmm..... +1 you're very helpful with the server and be able to catch em ghosties and haxers, you always helped me with them when I'm on and hopefully I can play ph again but we'll wait and see but overall, Good Luck Chris :>
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott