Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another one bites the dust
Out of all the people I’ve met on here you’re my favorite. I love you bro. We better still play games together whenever I get back on my pc. I know how hard this is for you, but it’s for the best.
Bye laced you were one of the best staff imo, even though I knew you hated me.
(04-07-2019, 04:56 PM)Soul Sweep moat.gg Wrote: Bye laced you were one of the best staff imo, even though I knew you hated me.

I never hated you, I hated the things you did. I still see good in you, and I believe you can change. Good luck.
We'll miss you Laced. It was fun playing with you in cs when we talked and shit
[Image: giphy.gif]
Laced, my bro.  I am gonna miss the bans you put on people with that emphatic "PFUUUUUUUUUUUUU" 808 voice of yours. I am sad to see that you are resigning but at least you will still be with us.  Can't wait to play with you more my man
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
laced u gayman it's been quite a time while you were staff like u how took my strats in ttt but we better play siege some time noob.

signed jjmbo,
merry christmas xbox
How was that not a headshot?!

Honestly, you were one of our better staff members. Shame to see you go, but do what you gotta do. <3
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Be careful they might ban you for telling the truth

Drop by for a chat sometime big guy, dont let this community affect your mentality
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Your the best / Honest / and  most reliable player - friend I guy can ask for - I hope you keep in contact with us ph nurds
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
first dong now you
no offense but if lycan resigns / gets demoted im killing my self no cap on god bro

hope you still play on the server though cause ur one of the few staff i like above the others

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr