Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another one bites the dust
(04-07-2019, 04:57 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(04-07-2019, 04:56 PM)Soul Sweep moat.gg Wrote: Bye laced you were one of the best staff imo, even though I knew you hated me.

I never hated you, I hated the things you did. I still see good in you, and I believe you can change. Good luck.

Thanks for saying you didnt hate me.  Im sorry you are resigning and Im sorry for every time i was a burden to you
+1
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
You were one of the best moderators I've had the pleasure of playing with and I'm not exaggerating. Hope I still get to hear your ear-rape in the discord calls occasionally. Cheers!
[Image: b_560x95.png]
You are the best.

P.S. SIKE. Imma rdm you in Siege

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
-1 still the large gay

Seriously though man, with both core communities I have staffed with you were one of the very best I have ever worked with. I understand where you come from with it all though and don't be a stranger to us all here
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Personally, neither of us know of each other, I do, however, felt the need to address this. The amount of work you've put on this community as a staff are indeed wonderful. I don't play TTT (or should I say rarely), but I do witness few deeds while on the server. You really outdid yourself Laced with the work you done. I appreciate you.
Damn laced I’m sad to see you leave you made it fun on ph when you would come on and I hope you come and play whenever you have the chance.
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
I guess this is it. I hope to see you around sometime. Catch me on CSGO when I get my PC fixed. I love you man. You were one of the best staff I've ever seen.
[Image: ur_mom_dead_shut_up.png][Image: Laced_Xanax_on_Murder.png]
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." — Friedrich Nietzsche
I wont say goodbye because I know you'll still be around. This post really hits close to home and I can understand exactly how you feel. I want to thank you for everything you've done to help this community. You looked out for the people of the server and that's the best thing any staff member can do. The community will always come first and I hope the other up and coming staff members will follow in your footsteps and think about what's best for the community, not their inner circle. I hope to still see you around, and continue to not understand your maze bean meme. Last but not least, Welcome back to the donor club!
Not even gonna give me a kiss goodbye ;-;
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]