Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Let's Go (Tmod App)
+1
Avi is active and always helpful to players. I don't really have much to say other then I think shed make a great tmod.
+1

Avi is another staff member that is the epitome of what I look for.
She's calm cool and collected on server and when dealing with trolls.
She knows the rules well and carries them out
Shes fun on server and people LOOOOVE playing with her
Shes active on forums and discord constantly, and her server time has increased greatly
Shes one of my personal favorites to play and staff with as shes willing to work with others around her.
I haven't been on with you that much to give feedback. But my main concern is if you can balance the two servers out
[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-16-2019, 04:30 AM)Kasumi Wrote: I haven't been on with you that much to give feedback. But my main concern is if you can balance the two servers out

I know someone else mentioned it but I would assume the main reason why I haven't been on with a couple of you would be because I've been usually hopping on past 10 pm my time. 
As for the concern about balancing two servers, I will reiterate things I've said before.  First, if you look at my playtime across both servers, I already do balance it out. I pay attention to both sides of the forums and discords too. Like I've mentioned before too, the community I played when I joined Dinks, you would hold staff rank across all servers (24 when I started as trial staff and 10 when they shut down and I was Sr Manager). My confidence and belief that I can handle two servers stems from this experience, hence why I believe I can handle both.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(04-16-2019, 09:45 AM)Avi Wrote:
(04-16-2019, 04:30 AM)Kasumi Wrote: I haven't been on with you that much to give feedback. But my main concern is if you can balance the two servers out

I know someone else mentioned it but I would assume the main reason why I haven't been on with a couple of you would be because I've been usually hopping on past 10 pm my time. 
As for the concern about balancing two servers, I will reiterate things I've said before.  First, if you look at my playtime across both servers, I already do balance it out. I pay attention to both sides of the forums and discords too. Like I've mentioned before too, the community I played when I joined Dinks, you would hold staff rank across all servers (24 when I started as trial staff and 10 when they shut down and I was Sr Manager). My confidence and belief that I can handle two servers stems from this experience, hence why I believe I can handle both.

I haven't played with her recently, but i know in the past when she gets done with ph or ttt she'll hop over to the other server for a bit
[Image: J6yUs0g]
This is an easy +1. I may not have been active as of recently due to work, but I do know you would be a great addition to the Tmod rank. You're a Moderator on TTT and youre active on both servers via gametracker. I would personally like to see then skipyou up to Moderator since you have the experience... However I know how you are about moving up the ranks. I dont think whether or not you would be able to balance out both servers would be a problem. This is for a test moderator application and it is not as serious as admin or Mod. I also believe you should get this position because I have staffed with you on another server. You dedicated your time, wrote up long guides, and even helped guide the server owner behind the scenes. Best of luck to you. Your experience, attitude, and dedication is valuable and you are more than qualified for the position.
+1

Avi has been getting on more recently and when shes on, shes a big help.
To the people that haven't seen her on, shes more of a afternoon person which is where I get to play with her alot.
I enjoy playing alongside her and the atmosphere with her is very chill and collected.
Good luck Avi !