Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
+1
Please no booli me uwu
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1 for unban. I’ve chatted with her a few times and it’s safe to say that she is a good person and has no bad intentions. Been more than enough time. Free my cracker
+1, just unban her, nothing bad has happened since she’s been unbanned from the community
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
+1 unban, no longer toxic my dudes
Test Moderator on Dinkleberg's TTT.

"You guys are fucking cancer."
Oh Rits, the memories you, my old friends and I made back then. You were a problem in the past, but I know you have changed because we talk quite often now. You still have that caring quality in you and it definitely shows now. I do want to say that if I forgive you for the shit you made me go through. You currently are a social butterfly that cares about PH, and we can see that. The PH people appreciate that a lot. Other than all this, I believe.....

yOU iZ a Stooped heAD do0Doo buTt!

+1 on that unban.

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
+1 she helps me bully on ph, pretty fun to be around
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
+1 so you can ban her again.
Good idea salt, to be unbanned

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon