Free my cracker ritsuneru
Ingame Name: ritsuneru

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95241298

Who Banned You: Drew

Reason For Ban: Har ass ment

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Mods to Unban: Hi TTT Admins. It has been almost a month and I would love to have access to TTT. I think I have more than enough proven to not be any threat or hostile towards anybody in the time I've been unbanned from pH and the discord/forums. I only bully Lycan and am very nice to ppl. I thought this was necessary because I havent gotten a response when I ask on discord. Please free Rits. I'm just a cracker in need of freedom. :( 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):  I was naughty this once. Owu0

OTHER: I agree we should ban tea so please unban so I can join the ban tea club. 

#HogwartsRP
+1 Just unban her lmao, she's been good.
+1 she's been good tbh
i was iffy at first but now shes my toaster bath bomb buddy
She's caused no issues since having her forum ban and discord ban lifted, and I've heard nothing negative come from PH. I know the Admins needed additional time to discuss the TTT ban, but I think she's proven enough to be let back in.

+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
-1 wants to ban me

But really, there's no reason not to unban her. She's shown she's not a bad person. +1
[Image: fBz8ezO.png]   
I'll +1 she's been a good noodle
[Image: J6yUs0g]
It is time
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
+1, has been a great member of the community since coming back
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam