Poll: Which Tab menu do you like better?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The old TTT tab menu
91.30%
21 91.30%
The new TTT tab menu
8.70%
2 8.70%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The new Tab menu, and why the old one should be put back
(04-18-2019, 03:21 PM)Swartsy Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 02:54 PM)Hani Wrote: Also @Swartsy the staff are all just as blind as to what Dinkleberg does. He literally throws something in I assume he found to be nice and afterwards says "hey tell me if its broken" and we just all go "oh okay then"
Unsure if he reads through these threads to begin with.

I assume he must discuss adding/removing stuff with atleast someone within higher staff.

No, he literally doesn't.
(04-18-2019, 02:54 PM)Hani Wrote: Also @Swartsy the staff are all just as blind as to what Dinkleberg does. He literally throws something in I assume he found to be nice and afterwards says "hey tell me if its broken" and we just all go "oh okay then"

I assume he must discuss adding/removing stuff with atleast someone within higher staff. Anyway I can not say it often enough: This ship needs a captain, as in a head admin/co-owner.

Yeah like Laced said he doesn't lol. He doesn't talk to the admins so definitely just none of us are aware of what he does or plans on doing.
I've also been told my multiple people he trusts no one to do as much as he can or close to it. There's only one person that can do more than admins which is everyjuan, the ttt VP. Think he can do a few things in console like restarting server and add people to roles as far as I could tell.
(04-18-2019, 03:29 PM)Hani Wrote:

I assume he must discuss adding/removing stuff with atleast someone within higher staff. Anyway I can not say it often enough: This ship needs a captain, as in a head admin/co-owner.

Yeah like Laced said he doesn't lol. He doesn't talk to the admins so definitely just none of us are aware of what he does or plans on doing.
I've also been told my multiple people he trusts no one to do as much as he can or close to it. There's only one person that can do more than admins which is everyjuan, the ttt VP. Think he can do a few things in console like restarting server and add people to roles as far as I could tell.

Juan has basic backend access to the server, so yes, he can give roles and restart the server, as well as ban people, and do other things that I'm probably not aware of.
Ok this issue was resolved so this thread can be locked
(04-18-2019, 03:52 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: Ok this issue was resolved so this thread can be locked

Why lock a thread that has a good discussion going on, even if the original issue has been resolved?
(04-18-2019, 03:53 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 03:52 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: Ok this issue was resolved so this thread can be locked

Why lock a thread that has a good discussion going on, even if the original issue has been resolved?

It's turned into a good discussion? When you are bitching & moaning about Dink and weren't even on when the tab became an issue?

OK
(04-18-2019, 03:56 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote:

It's turned into a good discussion? When you are bitching & moaning about Dink and weren't even on when the tab became an issue?

OK
truly epic response
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions

OK

Or, y'know, stating a real issue, that being the lack of communication between Dink and the rest of the community.

I don't understand where the "bitching and moaning" part came in. If you would stop acting like a child and actually read the posts in this thread, you'd see I wasn't the only one voicing my concerns about Dink.

Grow up and learn how to hold an actual discussion instead of being an ass to anyone who doesn't think like you.

OK

It has turned into a very needed discussion, Burrito.
I’m not bitching & moaning about Dink. In fact I personally think, since Dink is the owner, he can do whatever he wants. That’s his right. Wether he wants to stay inactive or be an active owner, I don’t care. I’m actually thankful because thanks to him I have gotten the chance to be a part of this community. 

However the thing I do mind is that there should be someone active leading the community. Someone who is fully up-to-date what’s going on, what the players want or don’t want. Someone who is making sure there’s solid communication between staff. Wether it’s the owner himself, a head-admin or w/e else. I mean, we can all agree on that one right..

But like alot of people already said here and in the past. For him there’s no person within the community that he’d entrust this role with, so most likely it’ll not happen anytime soon, sadly.
Greetings, 
Swartsy
If something comes with no announcement at all it likely didn’t touch the admins
Except something like a demotion, where it wouldn’t be an announcement bc it doesn’t involve the community as a whole

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon