Poll: Which Tab menu do you like better?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The old TTT tab menu
91.30%
21 91.30%
The new TTT tab menu
8.70%
2 8.70%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The new Tab menu, and why the old one should be put back
Hi, I just wanted to give my input from a players point of view on both topics here, I fully agree that the server should be notified about updates before they happen, there is an announcement section here, getting feedback before its implemented might please some but we never really know how it is until we get in game and experience it, I think that it would be amazing to have more communication about it to, for example this was added to the server, and then eventually removed, it would be great to get a post "we are adding this tell us your feedback" and then a followup post "due to some issues and feedback we have decided to revert back to the old one", some servers have a admin or mod that is the "community manager" type of thing where they are more dedicated to communication between the server and players. I have always had the saying "the game does not belong to the creators it belongs to the players" and I think GMod gaming in general is a great example of that.

I also think the posts about Dink not being as involved is an important issue that should not be ignored as it has been since I joined, most servers die this way, no matter how popular, how old, someone made the comment of having a head admin or co-owner which I think is a good idea, maybe this person could also be the "community manager", I don't think full powers should be granted to anyone as alot of things can go wrong there too but I think a head admin/co-owner and community manager would be greatly beneficial. Hope I don't piss anyone off by saying any of this, I enjoy the server, the people on it, love how it's one of the old ones I remember from back in the day and I would like to see this amazing TTT gaming experience I grew up with and love to this day continue to thrive and be enjoyed by future gamers.