King Hyrule Unban Request
That wasn't harassment over stuttering. Like I explained, I do have a problem when I send private message in the server. I most certainly wouldn't harass someone for stuttering. Occassionally when sending messages in Psay or Asay it has junk areas. In that above mentioned case, I was having far too many spaces so it didn't show the text I sent.
(02-21-2017, 09:57 PM)[T-TT] King Hyrule Wrote: Yes, me and High Ground go to the same college together.

Except your host identifiers are exactly the same when they would have different values in the 2nd host string, even in big mass usages networks (ie universitys)
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
I don't know about any other behavior that was done by Hyrule, but we're not the same people lol. I live in his dorm building, we have the same router. All I heard was an opportunity for tomfoolery and hopped on. From my experience as well, Hyrule is a nice person and I'd be surprised if he made fun of someone's stuttering considering some personal information as well. If you check our account histories I'm sure you can find differences in activity that don't add up (ie, different dates joining steam, different games w/ very different hours, etc.) Decide what you will but I'm not a damn alt account :P
(02-21-2017, 10:07 PM)I Have The High Ground Wrote: I don't know about any other behavior that was done by Hyrule, but we're not the same people lol. I live in his dorm building, we have the same router. All I heard was an opportunity for tomfoolery and hopped on. From my experience as well, Hyrule is a nice person and I'd be surprised if he made fun of someone's stuttering considering some personal information as well. If you check our account histories I'm sure you can find differences in activity that don't add up (ie, different dates joining steam, different games w/ very different hours, etc.) Decide what you will but I'm not a damn alt account :P

So are you in the same dorm room? That could lead/be ghosting/teaming.
"Opportunity for tomfoolery", so you were he just to troll?
Alts are rarely made  same day as a main.
(but regardless, devils advocate) 
  • He could have access to your account and used it
  • You joining and trolling/teaming/ and participating in targeting harassment isn't an excuse

[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
Nah. Even if the typing was a "bug", you've still been very rude this past week to other players around here. And this isn't just recent, I've noticed a fairly long history of it when I've been on the server with you. You clearly need a break from here, and the sad part is you had a friend come on and do it with you. To me, it gives me a vibe you're here to play the game and just talk shit about people right and left like it's ok. Well it's not, and you should know better.

This is the exact type of behavior I don't want back here, and I'm unsure I'd even want to see you back here at this time.

If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
-No we're not in the same room, same hall to be precise, same router. We don't even physically interact often.
-I have already implied I wanted to serve the slay, play afterwards, not just to go on and troll. Did I think it would be funny wrongly? Sure.
-I RDM'd for god's sake, there is no proof behind the false statement that he teamed with me. He literally told me NOT to.

Look, I don't know what happened in the past after reading each reply, so I won't comment any further on Hyrule's behavior. However, I am getting the vibe of "guilty until proven innocent" with the accusations of ghosting/teaming/using an alt account. I will not fully defend Hyrule without knowing about past behavior after reading individual inputs, but he is not cheating in any sense that much I can guarantee. Anybody could go on anybody's account and cheat, but until you prove that do you dole bans? We were on at the same time, playing and moving at the same time, doing different things at the same time. I'm sure someone will still find a way he could be cheating, but that is not the point I'm trying to make.

Don't trust me? That's fine, I don't mind. Hope you guys have fun, and consider Hyrule for another chance after bad behavior, not for cheating. Still no? Not my problem anymore.
They're probably not in the same room. The ban should stand for harassment, not for any ghosting. I'd say that since you were warned, and had a previous ban for the same thing, ban should stand for at least a month or two before you try an appeal.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
-1 for unban, +0 for reduce. Harrassment is not tolerated, nor is teaming and both happened here
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I am not overly concerned about the being in the same room as I am about the harassment. Based on what I am seeing in this thread from other player interactions, this is -1 for me on unban. I am seriously tired of hearing about negative harassment of players on the server
[Image: JU8CD1n.png]
[Image: 73MD1Yf.gif]
Denied, you can reapply for an unban in a couple months.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]