Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TMOD 4 Doc Wild
- 1 million he's shorter than me in real life

+1 You're friggin great to be on server with, would totally give tmod and Dildo said it all pretty much, please take care of this gud boi or I'll bust the pipe in your room again.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(05-06-2019, 07:29 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: -5 ur fucking trash
Forreal tho +1 you always help me when it comes to learning how to play, you know the rules, and you handle reports effectively without a bias. This is important.

still a -4
+1 because well, this dude is smart at doing what is required out of a staff member (he was co-owner). Handles situations in the best way possible and yeah at this rate youre gonna be Co-owner agian ;;)

Good luck buddy!
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
(05-06-2019, 02:40 PM)Doc Wild Wrote:
(05-06-2019, 01:36 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote:
-1 your application is center aligned.

I will invert it next tme

(05-06-2019, 02:27 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:
-1 center aligned and too many colors.

But in all seriousness, +1 you're very dedicated to the server and very helpful. I love working with y
 ty<3

(05-06-2019, 02:26 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
@"Old Man Voss" is mad at you rn

+1 tho, shwaggins said it all.

tell @"Old Man Voss" that he can throw hands w/ me

Where are we throwing hands and why are we throwing hands?

I dig the alignment though. 

I'm neutral as it's been some time since playing TTT
I'm going to go for neutral as I'm not active but I mean... You just came back right? Is it really the best time now? I'm just simply stating, I understand you are active previously and stuff but I just feel wrong that you just came back and you immediately apply for the next rank

So I'm neutral but good luck on your application.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
He cool, knows how to handle trolls, dedicates a lot of time to the server and is also active on discord. +1 for me ( ͡°͜ʖ)͡° ( ͡⊙͜ʖ)͡⊙ ( ͡◉͜ʖ)͡◉
(05-06-2019, 08:02 PM)JustKuono Wrote: - 1 million he's shorter than me in real life

+1 You're friggin great to be on server with, would totally give tmod and Dildo said it all pretty much, please take care of this gud boi or I'll bust the pipe in your room again.

so -999,999? wow u have high standards
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Your center aligned 
application
has
been
Accepted