Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TMOD 4 Doc Wild
LISTEN TO SONG WHILE READING APPLICATION! [Down below]

Ingame Name: Doc Wild

SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:40063805)

Time Played: 2d 2h 30mins on server; 1,687 Hours on my steam profile dedicated to Dinkleberg's TTT GMod.

When First Joined: 2013; Previously joined back 2 months ago.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Graveyard Shifts. Mon-Sunday (8pm-3am)

Sponsor(s): @Dildo Shwaggins 

Rank Desired: TMOD

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: 

1. Provide Server protection at night time prime times.
  2. Keep equality with all members and staff
  3. Defuse situations
  4. Relieve shifts between staffs
  5. Provide overwatch 
  6. Bring awareness to health and wellness
  7. Teach potential members the rules
  8. Answer any questions thrown by players
  9. Provide instant ban requests, evidence, or assistance in cases

Why you want to help the community: 

I want to help the community out because I enjoyed this server back then and I still have my knowledge prior to that. I want to use my old man knowledge and new man knowledge to create an environment on the server that is equally fun and organized. I want to make sure all current members, staff, and potential members feel comfortable in their gaming habitat. I want to make sure the server stays well organized for however long it continues to pursue, but most importantly I would like to create bonds between all players (staff, members, regulars, masters, and potential members). We will have times where things get rough, but as long as we ask questions and help each other out we will be able to create the server we all want to keep playing on.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): N/A

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 

How did you find us?: 2013, random luck

Other: [Listen to this while reading my staff application]

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
-1 your application is center aligned.
So for a few weeks I made sure not to sponsor anyone until I was playing regularly again and that the first person I sponsor afterwards I have a good idea of for staffing, and Wild has definitely shined as Trusted, whether it be covering at odd times or just helping out with a bunch of reports. He knows what he's doing and he is definitely ready for the next step in my opinion, which is why I am sponsoring him 

+1
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
@"Old Man Voss" is mad at you rn

+1 tho, shwaggins said it all.
-1 center aligned and too many colors.

But in all seriousness, +1 you're very dedicated to the server and very helpful. I love working with you!
(05-06-2019, 01:36 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote: -1 your application is center aligned.

I will invert it next tme

(05-06-2019, 02:27 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: -1 center aligned and too many colors.

But in all seriousness, +1 you're very dedicated to the server and very helpful. I love working with y
 ty<3

(05-06-2019, 02:26 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: @"Old Man Voss" is mad at you rn

+1 tho, shwaggins said it all.

tell @"Old Man Voss" that he can throw hands w/ me

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
-1 Denied 

All n All a outstanding player - He kills me when he is a traitor and kills me when Im a prop in PH and basically has the knowledge of staffing

Having T mod will give a better chance with hackers and rdmers 

+1
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Big +1 from me. As a fellow trusted Wild is very easy to work with and has a very good understanding of the rules. He knows how to keep a level head against trolls and other trouble makers.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
+1
Wild knows his shit when it comes to the rules. He is a pleasant player to be on with. Give this man tmod.
-5 ur fucking trash
Forreal tho +1 you always help me when it comes to learning how to play, you know the rules, and you handle reports effectively without a bias. This is important.