Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Application.
(05-10-2019, 11:51 AM)Lukorion Wrote:
(05-10-2019, 11:15 AM)Kasumi Wrote: Im going to have to give you a -1 because of your attitude towards players on the server. You sometimes tend to get angry and say rude things. And when i did tell you to stop you continued.

I cannot help the way i sound that is just my voice i've heard it enough from staff and everyone else about my voice i cannot help the fact i sound the way i do and i can only account for one time i lost my temper and i'd rather not have a discussion about that game. Sorry i cannot change my voice to sound more soothing lol.

It has nothing to do with the sound of your voice. You tend to get angry when certain players dont do something right and have a temper like everyone said and there are multiple times where that has happened. Also just realized what you said isnt quoted idk why but the text in red is my response to what Lukorion said
[Image: giphy.gif]
I have only played with you a couple times recently that I can remember. Therefore I must say +0 at this time, this may change before the application ruling is decided if I get to play with you a few times before the decision is made.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
0+ I cannot -1 or 1+ as I havent playedwith you enough to form some kind of feed back - Will hopefully change it if we get the chance to play. Also try and make a intro as well
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
While I haven't played with much recently (well before I took a break) I still feel like that my opinion still stands due to others pointing it out.

Temper: Even if you don't mean it, it still comes across as attitude.
Abuse: While I haven't seen this personally, other players and staff have pointed this out, you have a tendency to kick players that arn't ghosting/hacking, if they are hacking/ghosting get a staff member either by messaging them on steam or on discord (@PH on-call).
-1 not enough forum time: imo your not very active on discord and the forums, while yes trusted really only requires you to have a intro, it's nice to have a couple of more posts to show your dedication to the server.

After that I'm going to give you a -1

After looking at your posts it turns out you actually don't have an introduction as well.
So also adding that you don't some of the requirements aren't met.
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
Never thought this day would come. You would make great staff if you were able to control your attitude in game. -1 for now.
I'm going to have to give it a -1 it's just sometimes when I'm playing with you, you report to me about people but it's just your temper that alerts me and like Alora or whoever said it, you meet most of the requirements but best of luck Lukorion
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
From the community here, I have seen you kick folks for one or two instances of mic spam or trolling. While none of us likes dealing with those fools, there are rules for warnings and stuff. You have plenty of time and are a great player, but I think that you should work on being more calm and collected when dealing with trolls. It's a -1 from me.
[Image: ban_2.png]
[Image: aug_kick_2.png]
Hey Lukorion thanks for applying!

I have many things I wanted to get across cause I feel like I've seen it all. First of all, to what weaknesses are you referring in your comment? That to me isn't a well thought out reason as to why you want to be staff at all. Recent events? So if recent events didn't happen you wouldn't want to be staff? I just wanted to throw these questions at you. 

Everyone has been pointing out your temper and the way you deal with troublemakers on the server. Like your response to kuono about you kicking ghosters/hackers only when staff isn't on. That looks bad for you. You can't be kicking people just because you think they are breaking rules. Your frustration turns into desperation and thats not what we do, we gather evidence then we make ban requests for higher staff to deal with later. If you don't have this type of patient, how will you have it when you're staffing by yourself when you can't ban people as a trusted. 

I see that your forums account only has 5 post and not even an introduction post. You didn't even think of the staff requirements, you did take a leap but you didn't have the right equipment to make it to the other side. It's great to see what you can improve on for your next application if this one ends up not going through. I personally haven't seen you on the discord chatting it up with the homies. As far as I know and I would know, you only hang out in your one on one calls with your friend. I don't see you reaching out to the community, communication is key. 

As for this application, just like on Mars' app. This looks like it wasn't well thought out. It looks like you need to think about it more and what it means to want to be part of this team. When you make another app think of what you really want, how you feel about it. An app doesn't just show how long you've been on the server but it shows us your desire to be on of us. For these reasons I will give your app a (-1). Improve, Adapt, and Involve yourself more.

You do not meet all the requirements upon applying for staff.

Please be sure you meet all requirements before applying.

Make it a great day
Im not gonna vote as I havent been active . But I would like to add that this player has talent. Just some basic training from the higher staff can build him up to be the best. Yes your voice may sound like your angry and you do kick ghosters or Hackers without acknowledging any staff members on discord.

In time I believe you will become a great staff member and I think once you train yourself in these main areas , you will get more 1+ in the near future
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b76115cd7d5c95557653041...=giphy.gif]