Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Application.
Ingame Name: Lukorion  

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:78513462

Time Played: Approx. 415 hours

When First Joined: Around October 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I’m usually on every other day except for Mondays and Tuesdays, and anywhere between 8AM and 11PM PST.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor/regular

What can you do to help the community?: I intend to help build the community by helping the staff team take care of any major issues concerning any players on the server by being in game often enough to watch over the server all while making sure that everyone respects the rules to ensure a fun and enjoyable gameplay for all.

Why do you want to help the community?: Due to recent events, i’ve noticed weaknesses within the staff team and I want to be that extra glue holding the team together to make it stronger.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No, not from any server

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): No

How did you find us?: I randomly chose this server among the highest ranked servers.

Other:
Im going to have to give you a -1 because of your attitude towards players on the server. You sometimes tend to get angry and say rude things. And when i did tell you to stop you continued.
[Image: giphy.gif]
There have been times where we had a hacker/ghoster on server and you immediately kicked them or said things in global chat, meaning we could not gather the evidence we needed to keep them from coming back and doing it again. Also i agree with Kasumi's post.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

(05-10-2019, 11:27 AM)§8Lt_Deathstar Wrote: -1
There have been times where we had a hacker/ghoster on server and you immediately kicked them or said things in global chat, meaning we could not gather the evidence we needed to keep them from coming back and doing it again. Also i agree with Kasumi's 
Deathstar i have not once said anything in global chat when it comes to ghosters/hackers i would like to see evidence of me saying it in global chat i only use @chat to let staff know
At the moment, I cannot give you a +/- 0 or a +1. My reasoning for saying this is a while back I was playing on an alt and ended up getting kicked from server for "Ghosting" with my friend's list visible and no friends as well as no reported evidence. You also tend to call out hackers and ghosters in global and team chat instead of just reporting it to online staff members or calling staff on server from Discord. This does eventually lead to perps not getting the needed evidence to give the proper punishment for them. That is something very crucial and one important thing that does need to be improved upon.
I am also quite concerned about your attitude towards others on server. You do tend to get very hotheaded, which I can understand at times. People can get extremely annoying, however sometimes you much push that back and be as calm and level-headed as possible.
All in all, good luck on your application Luk.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(05-10-2019, 11:15 AM)Kasumi Wrote: Im going to have to give you a -1 because of your attitude towards players on the server. You sometimes tend to get angry and say rude things. And when i did tell you to stop you continued.

I cannot help the way i sound that is just my voice i've heard it enough from staff and everyone else about my voice i cannot help the fact i sound the way i do and i can only account for one time i lost my temper and i'd rather not have a discussion about that game. Sorry i cannot change my voice to sound more soothing lol.

(05-10-2019, 11:43 AM)JustKuono Wrote: At the moment, I cannot give you a +/- 0 or a +1. My reasoning for saying this is a while back I was playing on an alt and ended up getting kicked from server for "Ghosting" with my friend's list visible and no friends as well as no reported evidence. You also tend to call out hackers and ghosters in global and team chat instead of just reporting it to online staff members or calling staff on server from Discord. This does eventually lead to perps not getting the needed evidence to give the proper punishment for them. That is something very crucial and one important thing that does need to be improved upon.
I am also quite concerned about your attitude towards others on server. You do tend to get very hotheaded, which I can understand at times. People can get extremely annoying, however sometimes you much push that back and be as calm and level-headed as possible.
All in all, good luck on your application Luk.

Thats fair Kuono i only usually do that when staff are not on and im the only one with powers on having to deal with the server but i agree with your comment.
if my vote counts iimma say -1. Lukorion you seem to have a temper. and with this application to me that is you are already getting upset by what others are saying and if you get upset by this i can only imagine what happens when in game with others that are just talking about whatever. and im sure Kasumi isn't referring to how your voice sounds its more or less poor choice of words thats being said.
[Image: giphy.gif]
@"[lime]superwonder801" Everyone's votes count. Don't be hesitant for your responses on any application.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
My only comment on your attitude is that sometimes you can be helpful and calm and other times not so much. You meet most of the requirements needed to apply for trusted (I don't see an intro post anywhere) but since you don't meet all of the requirements, I will -1 this.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
-1 you’re attitude towards player is a big one for me. Sometime your temper gets the best of you and you get mad at players in a rude way and sometimes tend to not handle situations properly. But also you haven’t been on a lot there’s has been a lot of changes to the server recently such as illegal spots, staff, etc... I don’t know if you are informed of that but if you are then it’s basically just because of the attitude. 

Good luck lukorion - Andre
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas