Um???
I am satisfied with what I have posted so far. My gf graduated, this isn’t such a priority that I need to spend all day adding pictures or examples. More exist, and other can add their own below. 

Burrito -
Since it will come up, I have also included some reasons of your demotion. These are reasons I have some amount of evidence for, although not all. Some proof has been omitted because I would rather not involve names that have not explicitly given me the go ahead to post. Some reasons have been omitted as being too general or people’s personal reasons.

Reasons included but not limited to are:

Selective staffing (moderate)
This includes ignoring other staff requesting bans or unbans (others can provide to this since they were pm conversations). Some reports are that you will afk when asked to do something by a staff member you will not like. Notably you will still be playing in game at times while suddenly ignoring chat.

https://imgur.com/a/acFVdJF
General picture set about similar situation. Isn’t proof in itself, just a selective staffing example that was sent to us.

Ignored nopleez on server after his server ban so i banned
(Pics to add from steam if needed)

Being muted for endgame spoiler after a conversation where I again warned people not to spoil
(Not pictured but could be, burrito is aware of this conversation)

Constantly AFK (minor)
Not a large issue in of itself, but has lead to rude conversations in staff discord when staff ask to either not or alert them as it. This plays into the above and below topics.
(May include a couple pics but don’t want to leak a lot of chat)

Aggressive to staff members (major)
I will leave this proof for the members to post, but you have started fights over small or insignificant topics
(I have 2 pics below of my own examples)

Racism and related topics (major)
I am sorry, but we cannot selectively allow you to break rules we have established just because you are black. Not only should we avoid this type of staffing, but how would we manage to do it for anyone else on the server we don’t know?
On the topic of you never hard r, and asking for proof,
https://puu.sh/CMZlF/c195154edc.png
You asked for this one, found it. (See attachment 3 below)

https://prnt.sc/nk2t68
Nice report response, this is not becoming of staff. This does not fall under a gray area of what can be said between friends (if that’s what it is) as it is a report a staff member had to handle.

https://youtu.be/Tuh7-TjibrM
Video file of the specific “incident” of us talking taken from an outside perspective. Also included is burrito (w/ others) encouraging a player after this conversation. I requested a staff member who was recording at the time to send me a segment.
Will add 2nd and 3rd set of pics

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1736923922
My files that I should sort out on several things later but here

In total, we have many reasons we felt you should no longer be staff. You have created several instances where staff members have reported being uncomfortable with you, those who wish to avoid staffing with you online because you are unpleasant, to reports or conversations in discord where you are overly aggressive.
You language on the server also leaves much to be desired. When you are talking to a member you are friends with is one thing, but repetition or leaking into server chat especially when we are actively muting or gagging players for the same thing means you are only doing it to troll.
Aggressive behavior or harassment will NOT be tolerated. Admins must wait to have several pieces of evidence for things like demotions, and we have talked about this one for a long time prior. As stated about, this part is nothing new.
Considering you activity (watered down by extensive afk in some parts) and your attending to forum ban requests and the like, it’s actually a shame to demote you. There are plenty of times where you staff actively, but your overall and recently escalating aggression has caused too many problems. When confronted you have been rude or unyielding, so we do not think this will be a correctable problem. Rather than allow the behavior, we have decided it best that you continue as a member after a short (ban) break.
———
Pic 1 and 2 below are snippets of two conversations where you went off about topics for no reason. No, these do not give you guys any context, but any staff can look and burrito will know them. I used these so I’m not “leaking” what others said. These were long drawn out conversations.
Pic 3 is the link that’s broken for some reason

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(05-11-2019, 03:31 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: [font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]I am editing some still but,[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Burrito -[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Since it will come up, I have also included some reasons of your demotion. These are reasons I have some amount of evidence for, although not all. Some proof has been omitted because I would rather not involve names that have not explicitly given me the go ahead to post. Some reasons have been omitted as being too general or people’s personal reasons. [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Reasons included but not limited to are:[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Selective staffing (moderate)[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]This includes ignoring other staff requesting bans or unbans (others can provide to this since they were pm conversations). Some reports are that you will afk when asked to do something by a staff member you will not like. Notably you will still be playing in game at times while suddenly ignoring chat.[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]https://imgur.com/a/acFVdJF[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]General picture set about similar situation. Isn’t proof in itself, just a selective staffing example that was sent to us. [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Ignored nopleez on server after his server ban so i banned[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText](Pics to add from steam if needed)[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Being muted for endgame spoiler after a conversation where I again warned people not to spoil[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText](Not pictured but could be, burrito is aware of this conversation)[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Constantly AFK (minor)[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Not a large issue in of itself, but has lead to rude conversations in staff discord when staff ask to either not or alert them as it. This plays into the above and below topics.[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText](May include a couple pics but don’t want to leak a lot of chat)[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Aggressive to staff members (major)[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]I will leave this proof for the members to post, but you have started fights over small or insignificant topics[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText](I have 2 pics to add)[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Racism and related topics (major)[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]I am sorry, but we cannot selectively allow you to break rules we have established just because you are black. Not only should we avoid this type of staffing, but how would we manage to do it for anyone else on the server we don’t know?[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]On the topic of you never hard r, and asking for proof,[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]https://puu.sh/CMZlF/c195154edc.png[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]You asked for this one, found it. [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]https://prnt.sc/nk2t68[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Nice report response, this is not becoming of staff. This does not fall under a gray area of what can be said between friends (if that’s what it is) as it is a report a staff member had to handle. [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]https://youtu.be/Tuh7-TjibrM[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Video file of the specific “incident” of us talking taken from an outside perspective. Also included is burrito (w/ others) encouraging a player after this conversation. I requested a staff member who was recording at the time to send me a segment.[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Will add 2nd and 3rd set of pics [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]I will sort this sorry about the mess[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles[/font][font=.SFUIText]/filedetails/?id=1736923922[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]My files that I should sort out on several things[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]In total, we have many reasons we felt you should no longer be staff. You have created several instances where staff members have reported being uncomfortable with you, those who wish to avoid staffing with you online because you are unpleasant, to reports or conversations in discord where you are overly aggressive. [/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]You language on the server also leaves much to be desired. When you are talking to a member you are friends with is one thing, but repetition or leaking into server chat especially when we are actively muting or gagging players for the same thing means you are only doing it to troll. [/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Aggressive behavior or harassment will NOT be tolerated. Admins must wait to have several pieces of evidence for things like demotions, and we have talked about this one for a long time prior. As stated about, this part is nothing new.[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Considering you activity (watered down by extensive afk in some parts) and your attending to forum ban requests and the like, it’s actually a shame to demote you. There are plenty of times where you staff actively, but your overall and recently escalating aggression has caused too many problems. When confronted you have been rude or unyielding, so we do not think this will be a correctable problem. Rather than allow the behavior, we have decided it best that you continue as a member after a short (ban) break.[/font][/font]
do quick edit not full lol
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Burrito, I see you as a good friend and I will always be there to back you up when I know you are in the right. However, just because you are black doesn't mean you can encourage racism and think it is okay for you to say these things. It will only make players think "Hey, if a Moderator can do this... then so can I... right?" Sure things are said, and most of it is obviously joking but if you were warned and continued to egg on the racism then there really isn't anything the admins are stepping in the wrong for. As a Moderator you should be a role model and lead by example. I believe the admins were right to demote you and give you a break of 1 week. From what I see, you had started to become very passive aggressive... You told me yourself you don't like certain things about the server and have considered leaving staff (From what I can remember) I think this would be a good thing for you, staffing is difficult and I can understand how it may put you under a lot of stress when you don't agree with certain rules and it can make you come off annoyed, irritated and passive aggressive.

I'm sorry Burrito but I am going to have to say -1. As your friend, I think staffing has become too much on you and you need to take a break from the server. You've done a lot and dedicated so much of your time and I believe the rest of us are very grateful for what you have done in the time you've been around. I hope to see you back on the server soon and again, thank you for everything you've done to help this community.
(05-11-2019, 03:31 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Racism and related topics (major)
I am sorry, but we cannot selectively allow you to break rules we have established just because you are black. Not only should we avoid this type of staffing, but how would we manage to do it for anyone else on the server we don’t know?
You asked for this one, found it.

your puush link broken btw @matt_st3 (Strongrule)
https://lfgs.co/u/iJW5o.png
(05-11-2019, 04:55 PM)Soul Sweep moat.gg Wrote:
(05-11-2019, 03:31 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Racism and related topics (major)
You asked for this one, found it.

your puush link broken btw @matt_st3 (Strongrule)

its not I can click it
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]

Okay, so. I am going to state that I am neutral.

To clarify the situation (Burrito vs. Matt), 

The incident happened two days ago on Crummy Cradle between @"Burrito Bowl" and @matt_st3 (Strongrule) where there is an issue with racial slurs vs. racial labels. @"Burrito Bowl" used language in admin chat that @matt_st3 (Strongrule) didn't like, and matt asked just to watch the language. Burrito kept questioning what he had to watch and then was told to just watch the language. @"Burrito Bowl" continued after being told to watch the language asking why he couldn't use it because he was black. Long story short, the video sums up the incident.

To clarify the situation [Burrito w/ others egging on player(s)]

I do not condone staff making players break rules and ten punishing them for what they created. It is already wrong to think it, instigate, persuade, act upon, and falsely punish. This is directed to all staff and it is not to point out anyone but to inform you: DO NOT MAKE PLAYERS BREAK THE RULES AS STAFF. You're duty as staff is to help players FOLLOW and UNDERSTAND rules along with making an amazing gaming environment. By doing the actions of making players break rules, you are basically spitting on your staff application(s). 

MY VIEW:

I think the understanding of language and racial slurs needs to be clarified or people need to just not test their limits. If you have a question about it, just ask in admin chat (@[message]). It does not hurt to ask. Most the time, if you have to ask if it is racist.... It is racist. So, I stayed neutral during the whole conversation and only recorded. It is a very weird instance where the racial slur rule is said to be "loopholed" or "strict." If there is an issue you don't like about the rules, voice your opinion and just talk civil with the staff, don't go and cause shit. Waste of everyone's time.

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
I'm just gonna say this.  Nobody is above the rules no matter what RACE you are.  Just because you are black doesn't give you any sort of leeway to bypass rules and say the n word with the hard r.  It is just not allowed, period.  I know burrito you liked to joke around with others with this, but you were acting like the higher up staff weren't gonna do a damn thing.  It is unfortunate to see that you were demoted, but the proper actions were taken IMO.

Let this be a warning to everyone that NO ONE is above the rules, as is the case here.  You break the rules, no matter what rank you are, and punishment will be dealt.  

Also Burrito, those screenshots of you going after Xanax is the perfect description of hypocrisy and staff intimidation.   You didn't say anything like that toward Laced when he was a mod, why say it now after he resigned? Its just not a good look.  

I feel like you can redeem yourself, but its gonna be an uphill battle.  You were a good mod, but obviously with some flaws that will take some time to iron out.  

As for your ban, just serve it out.  It's only a week ban for something that couldve resulted in a permanent ban.  

-Lift
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
Ok, changing vote to -1 after this is shown. I remember before his leave of absence for a while he was good staff and noticed he was a lot more lax and trolled more on the return. But to see it go to this extent is too much, especially the major violations here. A week ban is merciful.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(05-11-2019, 05:24 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: Ok, changing vote to -1 after this is shown. I remember before his leave of absence for a while he was good staff and noticed he was a lot more lax and trolled more on the return. But to see it go to this extent is too much, especially the major violations here. A week ban is merciful.

He has always been like this, even when I was just barely a trusted.

Needless to say after reading Matt's posts i can also say that I have experienced everything that was brought up. I'm glad the proper evidence was gathered and now I hope burrito will change his ways and mature into being the person he thought he was.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Thank you for clarifying matt and all the other staff involved. Clearly from the extensive screenshots you have all been adding Burrito has personally victimized you all. I want to take the time to congratulate all of you who have done so for being so brave. This villainy can no longer be tolerated and i demand any person with evidence should come forward so that we as a society may evolve into what we were meant to be.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)