Um???
Ingame Name: Burrito Bowl

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:203919865

Who Banned You: @Scoovie 

Reason For Ban: "Racism, egging on racism, arguing with higher staff."

Length of Ban: A week  :P

Reason for Mods to Unban: Okay, um, this was kinda out of nowhere, and the ban was at like 3 am, I am just interested in the fact that I was banned for racism, when I am black, by admins who are all not black.... Anyways, I kinda wanna see the evidence of my racism, also didn't know "arguing" means telling @matt_st3 (Strongrule) is ignorant by saying that I shouldn't say nigga when I thought this was cleared up and nigga was okay to say on the server?? If anyone has any proof to me saying the hard R then that is understandable, but I don't see how this ban is plausible. 

Definition of Racism: 
1a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

2aa doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles
ba political or social system founded on racism

3racial prejudice or discrimination

So, by definition, I must hate myself and my race and my mother and my father and rest of my family if the admins truly believe that I am racist

Anyways, here is a slideshow of pictures of my BLACK ASS, yes ik I am ugly @Hani  

https://imgur.com/PxYgOlW
https://imgur.com/ZsXuczL
https://imgur.com/iXQ3z
https://imgur.com/A7jDM39KM
Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 
https://imgur.com/8GXfGv2
A bunch of joke bans including random joke bans from @Scoovie 

Other: Ok thanks guys
Maybe something happened I don't know about but a week ban seems a bit much. +1 for unban and talking to him about whatever happened in a personal meeting.

EDIT: +0 until admin response seeing what was said in posts below
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(05-11-2019, 01:05 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: Maybe something happened I don't know about but a week ban seems a bit much. +1 for unban and talking to him about whatever happened in a personal meeting.

From what I know, this has been coming for a while and something recently came up which was the straw that broke the camel's back. I can't say anything more as this would be leaking staff chat from back when I was a Mod.

Also, should've happened a long time ago. -1.

Edit: should change the ban reason tho
Lol banning a black man for saying nigga

If you're gonna ban him for arguing and egging on racism and arguing with upper staff that's one thing but dont tack on racism to validate yourself on the ban ya feel me?

Edit: I just notice he was demoted too, THAT I can agree with, but for different reasons. I still dont think he should be banned if he was also demoted. That seems excessive.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
+1 you and lycan make fun of your selfs all the time you both make jokes of going to the store doing funny cards on cards against humanity you guys make fun of youe=rself I don't see a problem and I have never heard you both say anything to racist and I never seen you use hard r

Edit +0 its up to admins and others I don't know how I feal about this
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
A note to readers - we are preparing our responses so if y’all want to wait to see why before posting it’ll be a moment

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(05-11-2019, 01:27 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: A note to readers - we are preparing our responses so if y’all want to wait to see why before posting it’ll be a moment

Good point, sorry if we are jumping to conclusions but that is also attributed to the way burrito posted his side of things. Maybe lock for now until you guys respond?
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
lol dose staff think that the police just lock people up and then when in jail try to think of reasons to keep them there. The accusation is one thing but not having a transparent statement about it prepared beforehand makes me think that this was an impulse ban with personal motives behind it.

To Staff: In the official statement I hope you all can differentiate between staff discretion and staff targeting as well as provide evidence of warnings given to burrito.
Burrito, look, I didn't mind being around you but you were toxic as fuck. Any warnings were either given in DMs by Admins or were said in our staff chat which we cannot release as it counts as leaking of staff chat. You were given plenty of warnings from AFKing for hours on server and needing to be kicked by a Test Mod or higher to trolling. Every reason you were banned for was pretty accurate as you did argue with not only Admins, but other staff as well. They could have even added toxicity because even that is quite valid.
This has been coming for a while, ngl.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(05-11-2019, 01:56 PM)Big Daddy Mac Wrote: lol dose staff think that the police just lock people up and then when in jail try to think of reasons to keep them there.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think staffing a gmod server is as serious as being a law enforcement officer.

But if you really want to take that route, there are arrests that happen on the spot for doing something stupid in front of an officer, as well as arrests that happen due to evidence presented to the police. I suppose it was a bit of both in this case. I personally know and have been shown instances of Burrito being warned against this behavior several times.

Also note that not having a statement prepared before a ban is issued means absolutely nothing and your argument there makes no sense.