Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I get Mod Green now? Penguin for MOD
+1 my mom is the level headed and laid back and is fun to hangout with and I would love to have her be mod to be on more. She also handles alot of reports when she's on and she posts alot of reports +1++1+1+1
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
+1 Kills penguins. But seriously she is an amazing staff member that not only puts up with annoying people targeting her for her sex and other things some of us don't have to think of.
[Image: hsk.gif]
+1 I need Penguin to be mod so she can sponsor my staff app.

No but seriously there are literally no problems with her as a staff member so she deserves this. I don't think she's even RDMd me as a joke before, which most staff do at least once. Give her mod. Nobody has tried harder for it than her.
-1 Mod colors are actually Candy green

+1 because penguin takes this shit seriously and can get the job done.  Plus I always see her on and having a mod as active as her is essential for TTT to keep going. 

Penguin is one of the most down to earth people on the server, and her becoming a mod will help out tremendously.  

Good luck peng!
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
Penguin jihads me because she knows she can't kill me otherwise, She usually is handling reports pretty quickly and does everything in her power to warn or punish rule breakers. I do see her karma banning a lot of people due to not having actual ban and would feel with even just this power she could help the staff a lot more.
+1
+1

To preface this comment, how I personally feel towards penguin, being my best friend, plays absolutely no part in this. I try to stay unbiased and call things as I see them.

Penguin, since your return to the community, I've kept an eye on you. Mostly because you returned around the same time as other notable players came back. I watched you start becoming active on TTT, working your way up to Trusted and TMod, and now we're here. You know the rules like the back of your hand, ask questions when you don't understand/need clarification on something, handle reports swiftly and without bias, and you still know how to have fun, on top of that. 

I love you, big gamer, good luck and keep your chin up.

also u still suck at siege
+1 Penguin is on a lot and does her job. She doesn't abuse her staffing abilities and she deserves the green
+1

There are several reasons for this.
Penguin knows the rules, and if she has questions, I've seen her ask other staff that are online.
She handles reports on players/regulars/other staff with an unbiased opinion, and this is important, so that everyone is punished fairly. This helps keep favoritism out of the server. This is something that I personally think is a HUGE deal for a mod on any server.
She is friendly with new and old alike, and knows how to keep people coming back. She is good at drawing players in that are new, to staying. This is also something important as we want all the servers to grow.
On top of this she's great at teaching others how to play with a patient mind, which is pretty much required on a community like TTT.
She has taken her time and only applied for the necessary steps when she felt she was ready, and I myself agree that she's ready for mod.
When she staffed for PH, she was wonderful, that was around the time I first got here, so I know she can handle situations well as a mod.

Areas to improve since you want some;
Be even more active on forums, I see you more active on discord and in server, than I do on the forums.
Do some more ban requests until you get mod, I actually don't see a HUGE amount from you, which is shocking as you're usually the only one on sometimes with nicol.
Do some more work towards learning as much as possible so you can be sure and concrete in decisions.
(05-13-2019, 07:39 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: Areas to improve since you want some;
Be even more active on forums, I see you more active on discord and in server, than I do on the forums.
Do some more ban requests until you get mod, I actually don't see a HUGE amount from you, which is shocking as you're usually the only one on sometimes with nicol.
Do some more work towards learning as much as possible so you can be sure and concrete in decisions.

Thank you all for your kind words! In regards to the ban requests, normally around the time I get around to needing a ban on someone Mr. @Dildo Shwaggins ends up getting on the server and I pm him steam IDs and reasons while he loads in. He can attest to this and I can provide screenshots if you would like :)
(05-13-2019, 07:46 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:
(05-13-2019, 07:39 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: Areas to improve since you want some;

Thank you all for your kind words! In regards to the ban requests, normally around the time I get around to needing a ban on someone Mr. @Dildo Shwaggins ends up getting on the server and I pm him steam IDs and reasons while he loads in. He can attest to this and I can provide screenshots if you would like :)
I can attest to this, I have done plenty of bans for her sent via discord/steam as I am just getting on
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]