Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE Introduction for Dirty Dan
Hey everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. Some of you may have known my old account, Badass. Well I am back and as your admin on Dinks Murder. Dink and I were childhood friends so that is part of the reason I have Donor+ and Admin. As a lot of you may know, I don't take these games very seriously and am very relaxed on what people do. I try to get on as much as I can but I am in the military, so that limits my hours I can put in. See you all around on the servers!

EDIT: Dink wanted me to tell you all that I am the only one to get banned by him in the past two years
So 3 Admins for Murder Dang son

Great to have you back Big Man, Ill murder you as soon as I get the chance
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Alright Pinhead, your time is up
hello
[Image: J6yUs0g]
The only Dan is Unidan
(05-14-2019, 10:08 PM)Dirty Dan Wrote: EDIT: Dink wanted me to tell you all that I am the only one to get banned by him in the past two years

So, Dink doesn't ban people unless they say to him "No! I'm Dirty Dan!"
Cool
I bet I could get dink to ban me if I wanted him to (I spent like a minute and came up with a scenario where he would have to).
Anyway, welcome back!
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Now it's your turn to ban dink LELELELELELEL
Welcome back
IM DIRTY DAN
AY welcome back dirty dan! good to have you!
(05-14-2019, 10:08 PM)Dirty Dan Wrote: Hey everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. Some of you may have known my old account, Badass. Well I am back and as your admin on Dinks Murder. Dink and I were childhood friends so that is part of the reason I have Donor+ and Admin. As a lot of you may know, I don't take these games very seriously and am very relaxed on what people do. I try to get on as much as I can but I am in the military, so that limits my hours I can put in. See you all around on the servers!

EDIT: Dink wanted me to tell you all that I am the only one to get banned by him in the past two years

Hello dan welcome back i guess see you in game
[Image: titan.gif]