Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bbq sauce ban appeal
(05-19-2019, 05:29 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: I apologize, I was not trying to understate my spamming. I was only kicked after using the admin chat and then I was spam kicked for rejoining after that. There is no scenario where spam can get you perma banned.
Warning 1: Verbal/Chat Notification

Warning 2: Verbal/Chat Notification+Mute/Gag for round + awarn warning (!warn player reason)
Warning 3: Verbal/Chat Notification+Mute/Gag for map + awarn warning (!warn player reason)
Punishment 1: Kick
Punishment 2: 12 Hour Ban
I would be on punishment 2 if I had continued, 12 hour ban after the kick. But i did not continue. 
I wasn't trolling, i was mic/chat spamming. I faced punishments for those and I stopped. To say I was trolling would be unfair, since you are doubling up on punishments for the same thing.
I was not trying to get out of the map considering i asked you to get me out. You have no proof that I intentionally left the map. I'm sorry I might not be as good at getting unstuck as some other people but using stuck 2 time when i was stuck is not perma bannable 
Warning 1: Verbal/Chat Notification

Warning 2: Verbal/Chat Notification + awarn warning (!warn player reason)

Punishment 1: Kick

Punishment 2: 24 Hour Ban

Punishment 3: 2 week ban
Punishment 4: Permanent ban 
I was warned maybe once.
I think that a perma ban is extremely unreasonable considering the lack of evidence for abusing unstuck and that i was already punished for trolling/spamming

It was considered trolling in more than one person's eyes especially after you were kicked and then immediately came back and started up all over again which resulted in the 2nd kick. I do not know about the kicks after that as the video ends but I saw nothing from your behavior on the server with Dopey to suggest that you were going to stop at any time. In fact, until that first kick you were taunting and talking trash to Dopey saying on how he couldn't do anything except maybe vote gag you. I noticed you did not proceed with this idea after you were proven wrong with the gag. A test mod also asked you to stop spamming and yet you continued.

You admit to getting out of map both times and I was watching you run around the map as a cheeseburger and I saw you use the unstuck command as a hunter even though you were not stuck when you used unstuck. I don't know why you were using the unstuck command when you were not initially stuck both times when you first used it which either resulted you getting out the map or stuck.

The perma ban was granted after an admin watched the evidence presented in the ban request and saw it as trolling. I also agree that your continued spam even after getting gagged/muted as well as coming back from being kicked does easily qualify as trolling. You only really stopped after I got on after the change of map when you saw that a moderator was on which connects to the things you were saying at the beginning of the ban request video when you were taunting Dopey for merely being a trusted.
Listen, I obviously made a mistake and a lot of them in the video. But that is the only thing I did, and I didn't continue spamming when i joined back, I tested my mic and chat 1 time by saying "now i do what i want" ONE time. whether you think I was stuck or not is not solid evidence to permanently ban me. I used unstuck 2 times that were perfectly reasonable. It took me out of the map. Its as simple as that. I asked to be brought back in and ran around while waiting, is that against the rules? I find it extremely unfair that these 2 things are being used to perma ban me. I just want another shot, I know i messed up by spamming and trolling, but the rule breaking ends there. Theres no evidence that i ever abused unstuck. People get thrown out of the map by using unstuck all the time on accident. I dont find it fair that im being punished for something no one can prove or disprove. Also you said "You admit to getting out of map both times" I only got out of the map one time on accident? I got stuck in boxes as a hunter the second time i used unstuck.
Again, im sorry about the spamming and trolling. I understand how it appears now. But please dont make this a permanent punishment from something you cant prove. The spamming and trolling are out of the question now, i was already punished for those. Now its just the unstuck abuse, which, if you do think i abused it, i only did it twice which is not perma ban worthy. Please just give me another shot, dont make this permanent.
(05-19-2019, 05:47 PM)bbq sauce Wrote:
(05-19-2019, 05:29 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: It was considered trolling in more than one person's eyes especially after you were kicked and then immediately came back and started up all over again which resulted in the 2nd kick. I do not know about the kicks after that as the video ends but I saw nothing from your behavior on the server with Dopey to suggest that you were going to stop at any time. In fact, until that first kick you were taunting and talking trash to Dopey saying on how he couldn't do anything except maybe vote gag you. I noticed you did not proceed with this idea after you were proven wrong with the gag. A test mod also asked you to stop spamming and yet you continued.

You admit to getting out of map both times and I was watching you run around the map as a cheeseburger and I saw you use the unstuck command as a hunter even though you were not stuck when you used unstuck. I don't know why you were using the unstuck command when you were not initially stuck both times when you first used it which either resulted you getting out the map or stuck.

The perma ban was granted after an admin watched the evidence presented in the ban request and saw it as trolling. I also agree that your continued spam even after getting gagged/muted as well as coming back from being kicked does easily qualify as trolling. You only really stopped after I got on after the change of map when you saw that a moderator was on which connects to the things you were saying at the beginning of the ban request video when you were taunting Dopey for merely being a trusted.
Listen, I obviously made a mistake and a lot of them in the video. But that is the only thing I did, and I didn't continue spamming when i joined back, I tested my mic and chat 1 time by saying "now i do what i want" ONE time. whether you think I was stuck or not is not solid evidence to permanently ban me. I used unstuck 2 times that were perfectly reasonable. It took me out of the map. Its as simple as that. I asked to be brought back in and ran around while waiting, is that against the rules? I find it extremely unfair that these 2 things are being used to perma ban me. I just want another shot, I know i messed up by spamming and trolling, but the rule breaking ends there. Theres no evidence that i ever abused unstuck. People get thrown out of the map by using unstuck all the time on accident. I dont find it fair that im being punished for something no one can prove or disprove. Also you said "You admit to getting out of map both times" I only got out of the map one time on accident? I got stuck in boxes as a hunter the second time i used unstuck.
Again, im sorry about the spamming and trolling. I understand how it appears now. But please dont make this a permanent punishment from something you cant prove. The spamming and trolling are out of the question now, i was already punished for those. Now its just the unstuck abuse, which, if you do think i abused it, i only did it twice which is not perma ban worthy. Please just give me another shot, dont make this permanent.

It is not my decision that causes the result in the unban requests, that is for a PH Admin to sort out. Your attitude towards other staff members, even making fun of one when you thought that staff member could not gag/mute you, was unappreciated, your trolling was wrong and you were given ample opportunities to stop with great leniency, and you were not stuck as I was spectating you the whole time. This is up to the admins to decide now.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
The collective violations that you knowingly did is ample to justify the ban length. Multiple violations such as: spamming, trolling, and abusing unstuck is more than enough to account for a permanent ban length. As stated by TheUltraFish, this is up to the admins decision. Personally, I'd leave you banned and wait to see if you appeal again in a month. Maybe just maybe, you will have changed your ways enough to get unbanned and not get banned again.

May the props ever be in your favor.
-1 You were testing your limits - You knew what you were doing and for that I believe Dopey did his job well. Need more time to think about what u did.

Even if we dont have much proof on the unstuck abuse, There is proof of trolling - and trolling isn't taken to kindly considering  your doing it way to much.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(05-19-2019, 09:37 PM)Sharky Wrote: -1 You were testing your limits - You knew what you were doing and for that I believe Dopey did his job well. Need more time to think about what u did
I understand, I was testing my limits and I faced the consequences, but I never abused unstuck. Don't you think a permanent ban for spam/troll is a bit unreasonable?
I would like to agree. I can't picture fish lying, but since it's in his ban reason I'd like to hope evidence is recorded. If not I'd suggest adjusting ban reason to trolling/spam since that is what the request was for.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(05-19-2019, 10:01 PM)bbq sauce Wrote:
(05-19-2019, 09:37 PM)Sharky Wrote: -1 You were testing your limits - You knew what you were doing and for that I believe Dopey did his job well. Need more time to think about what u did
I understand, I was testing my limits and I faced the consequences, but I never abused unstuck. Don't you think a permanent ban for spam/troll is a bit unreasonable?

I believe staff did it by the book. Dont take this to the heart and I hope you learn from this , but its to early to tell. At the end of the unban its really left up to the Admins.

They will decide whether or not to adjust your ban - Maybe you will get a reduction maybe you wont.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(05-19-2019, 10:19 PM)Sharky Wrote:
(05-19-2019, 10:01 PM)bbq sauce Wrote:

I believe staff did it by the book. Dont take this to the heart and I hope you learn from this , but its to early to tell. At the end of the unban its really left up to the Admins.

They will decide whether or not to adjust your ban - Maybe you will get a reduction maybe you wont.
I just hope I can return to the server sometime, I don't want to be gone forever.
Your unban request is denied. Nuru and I were considering a ban reduction, however, you kept changing your story and lying to staff members and on this thread.

You can try again for an unban request on June 19th.