Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey!
I miss u. I’m gonna come back with the nastiest thunder clap in the world. We’re gonna go gold in Brawlhalla within 24 hours watch and see, brother
thank u good friend

I will beat u in siege
A message to u Laced
(05-29-2019, 07:53 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: A message to u Laced

<3
(05-29-2019, 06:57 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: @Penguinslayer4 I can't say enough about you. Since your return, you and I have been the closest of friends I've ever seen. I've stuck with you through thick and thin, seen you at pretty much your absolute worst, and you've done the same for me. Watching you come up to Mod from Regular was a great experience, and I had the honor of being your first sponsor. Love you big gamer <3

I go cry now >.< I love you lil g! Keep your chin up! Im proud of you <3
I love you <3 you're always there and check up on the down days and when you wake up, but now I'm prime on CS:GO and played all last night, lost every match but cracked some of the best jokes
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Thank u laced man for sending me kitty pix and big memes
Make me big happy

Also
LACED I KNOW I'M GETTING PERMA BANN WITH NO REPEAL BUT FOR YOUR FUCKEN INFORMATION I AM ON THIS SERVER THAN YOU AND MOST OF THE PEOPLE WHO RESPONDED TO THIS SO DON'T GIVE ME THAT FUCKEN TONE LACED!!!
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
Aww Laced Im glad we started talking and are friends. I appreciate your friendship and every memory we've had. Also ps, maze bean.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
When I rejoined the server, you were the first mod that I met, and the first one that called me the n word. I will continue to be bad at games when I play with you. You are retard
[Image: b_560x95.png]
You are fun to play PH with. I thought you were old enough to be my dad. +1 Very nice man.