DoYouEvenTModBro?
+1  
- Always Respectful
- Constantly active
- Is great to work with on the server
- not afraid to ask for help when he needs it
- enjoyable to play with
-  gets on when staff is needed
- I don't remember ever seeing him make a mistake, he's very careful and precise.

he the big gay  but he deserves that tmod
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
+1 Great dood
Helps out a lot whenever he is on and he even liftsx
Hey look, a cute kitty
[Image: 0qtBp7y.jpg]
Apologies for not commenting sooner, but yeah +1 from me. As stated above he's old staff and can handle himself properly. He's chill and good to hang out with
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(06-13-2019, 08:04 PM)Fozzy Wrote: +1  
- Always Respectful
- Constantly active
- Is great to work with on the server
- not afraid to ask for help when he needs it
- enjoyable to play with
-  gets on when staff is needed
- I don't remember ever seeing him make a mistake, he's very careful and precise.

he the big gay  but he deserves that tmod

big gay but in blue
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
My opinion doesn't matter because I've been dead for awhile, but whenever I had initially left you had just started getting back on. You were very helpful with newer members, and the few times I've dropped in since your promotion to staff I've seen you be very respectful and calm in terms of how you handle certain situations which is golden. +1 give the gay man his blue tag
+1 to this man

He deserves to get out of the dark abyss of the Trusted rank because:
- Doyoulift is a friendly and outgoing player who gets along with a large majority of the community.
- He is very active on our server.
- He continues to show effort in his work via RDM reports, forum reports, and in-game chat commands.
- He also does not take matters into his own hands. Meaning if he needs the help, he will seek the help he needs
- Only thing I’d say ‘negatively’ is a personally think you’re a little too harsh on !warns. On the flip side that may be a good thing because we need someone like that to balance it out if that makes sense...

Good luck with your application bro
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
(06-14-2019, 08:32 AM)Mr.Potato Wrote: +1 to this man

He deserves to get out of the dark abyss of the Trusted rank because:
- Doyoulift is a friendly and outgoing player who gets along with a large majority of the community.
- He is very active on our server.
- He continues to show effort in his work via RDM reports, forum reports, and in-game chat commands.
- He also does not take matters into his own hands. Meaning if he needs the help, he will seek the help he needs
- Only thing I’d say ‘negatively’ is a personally think you’re a little too harsh on !warns. On the flip side that may be a good thing because we need someone like that to balance it out if that makes sense...

Good luck with your application bro

Thank you Brotato <3
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
I like your response time on reports its usually very quick and handled well with little complaints from those involved. I did have an icky experience with you once before, however i'm positive if you just chilled out a bit you would be perfect for T-mod. +1
Your application had been Accepted.