Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DoYouEvenTModBro?
Ingame Name: DoYouLiftBro

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90546309

Time Played: 1822 hours (as of June 13, 2019, I have played about an equivalent of almost 2 months. I rejoined the server March 6, 2019)

When First Joined: around 2013-2014 on one of dinks old TTT servers (1PS was the servers name)

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Since I obtained a job over the summer and are also taking an online class, my schedule is: M-F 6:30 P.M – 2:00 A.M  Sat-Sun:  All day basically      Time Zone:  EST

Sponsor(s): @Dildo Shwaggins 

Rank Desired: Test Moderator

Current Rank: Trusted

What you can do to help the community: I believe that as a Test Moderator I can have the ability to extend my role as staff to better serve the people that are on the server at the time.  There are multiple times that I was the only staff on the server and players were requesting a teleport because they were stuck, and me as a trusted could not help them out.  I also am keen on picking up on players that might be hacking, and as a TMOD it will allow me to handle situations like this in a more efficient way.  

Why you want to help the community: Dinkleberg’s has been such a welcoming environment since when I joined for the first time and the day I rejoined.  I enjoy this server so much that I want to give back to it by helping others enjoy a fun and eccentric community and server.  We all share jokes and laughs and it has just been the perfect place to play GMOD for the last 4-5 years.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): I was banned back in 2015 for ghosting via Csay (Was a mod back then… with huge maturity issues). That’s not who I am today. I was a dumbo to say the least.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 

How did you find us?: I had just downloaded GMOD after watching countless YouTube videos of people playing TTT in 2013-14.  The first server I joined was this one, and I’ve stayed loyal ever since.

Other:  I WILL NEVER CENTER OR RIGHT ALIGN.
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
+1 lift is on when most staff aren't and always has a leaveld head in situations on the server. Its fun to play and joke around with you and you always are the best when you're on
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
+1, sponsoring cause has been old staff returning to server and does a good job covering times/responding to on call pings, and is good at handling reports and is a fun guy.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I mean, you usually do a better job than I do when you're on, so I would very much enjoy seeing your name in blue +1
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1

Lift has been a great member of the staffing community for as long as I've known him to be. He isn't lazy or unwilling to get the job done. He's always on (more so than me, which is impressive since I used to be on 24/7) and knows exactly what to do.

Gotta get our boy in blue
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
it's nice to have some old staff come back, like me, and help again. +1

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
I <3 yall so much (no homo)

(06-12-2019, 11:00 PM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote: Other:  I WILL NEVER CENTER OR RIGHT ALIGN.

-1 Just for this
All jokes aside, Lift is a good trusted boi and deserves to be promoted. He does his job and does it well.
I'm going to comment on his behavior as thats something that I don't see a lot of here besides the "he's a good boi"
I think it's extremely important that the admins know how respectful he is on server, how he handles trolls with ease, and without causing a scene. 9/10 times he talks with them, jokes with them, but at the same time, knows when to put his foot down and stop them. This is something imo, that's greatly needed all around for ANY staff member.
Lift is one of the few people I don't mind stepping in on PH to help, because he calms waves of trolls with ease.
When it comes to handling reports, I've always seen him be unbiased, and fair. Whether it be on regulars or new players, he doesn't play favorites. He works with the other staff, teaches new players, and generally keeps the server fun. He doesn't take things personal and you can talk shit to him, which is needed, that thick skin, when it comes to TTT.
He's more than deserving of tmod. Cant wait to see the future mod app. :d

+1
(06-13-2019, 06:59 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: I'm going to comment on his behavior as thats something that I don't see a lot of here besides the "he's a good boi"
I think it's extremely important that the admins know how respectful he is on server, how he handles trolls with ease, and without causing a scene. 9/10 times he talks with them, jokes with them, but at the same time, knows when to put his foot down and stop them. This is something imo, that's greatly needed all around for ANY staff member.
Lift is one of the few people I don't mind stepping in on PH to help, because he calms waves of trolls with ease.
When it comes to handling reports, I've always seen him be unbiased, and fair. Whether it be on regulars or new players, he doesn't play favorites. He works with the other staff, teaches new players, and generally keeps the server fun. He doesn't take things personal and you can talk shit to him, which is needed, that thick skin, when it comes to TTT.
He's more than deserving of tmod. Cant wait to see the future mod app. :d

+1

awww <3