Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#Daegan4Trusted
+1, piss ass, I can definitely tell you’ve matured from your past, especially the incident where you used the misspelling of vinegar as an excuse for the n word.
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
+1 I'd say your ready for trusted, a couple things to note if you do get promoted:
1) Try to keep a calm head and don't abuse. (i know pot ketttle black lol)
2) When making ban requests be as detailed as possible and provide ample proof.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
I’m sponsoring Daegan because I think he has made significant progress in maturity. I believe he is now well prepared to become a Trusted for TTT. While he still goofs off from time to time, he knows that as a staff member some of the shenanigans will have to calm down. He knows the rules and I have asked him to read through them and the update guidelines just for good measure.

As a secondary note from what Lift pointed out last night -
I’ve harped the difference between dedication vs obsession as a motivational drive before and will continue to do so because it’s improtant to know. For an example, multiple unban or staff apps aren’t necessarily a good or bad thing. The “why” behind them is the improtant part. Daegan strikes me as goal driven and dedicated to this. Instead of doing this for some kind of power over others or title, he actually wants to help badly enough that he continues to try even if denied on an app.

+1 for grandson Daegan
#Daegan4Trusted

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I'm a +1
Daegan has shown consistent improvement, dedication, and growth over the apps.
If you look at the first one, and how he acted back then, and compare it to now, you can visibly see the maturity in him coming out and growing.
He's always helpful, and he does more reports than most players/staff that I've ever seen honestly.
Trusted isn't much harm imo, and he has to start somewhere, right?

Good luck kiddo.
Daegan has grown a lot since his earlier applications. I always see him on at night and day.
I too believe my son is ready for trusted.
Good luck bud!
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
+1 
You may not always be the most pleasant to be around but you've shown determination as well as growth throughout the year. You've worked really hard kid. Good luck and I look forward to seeing you promoted.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
+1

@"daeganislegit4Trusted" has matured a lot since he first joined, and he definitely deserves being trusted this time.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

1+ Daegon is a player who has really matured from his last app, And does alot of ban request during the Night and does things without being told
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
There's been this huge debate that daegan has been ready for trusted for a bit now. I do want to point out the obvious corrections with this donor powers, but he was an easy fix. I'd like to say that he has improved and showed a lot of good characteristics. I'd like to be one of the people who'd help you and be your mentor. +1

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
(06-22-2019, 02:18 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: I’m sponsoring Daegan because I think he has made significant progress in maturity. I believe he is now well prepared to become a Trusted for TTT. While he still goofs off from time to time, he knows that as a staff member some of the shenanigans will have to calm down. He knows the rules and I have asked him to read through them and the update guidelines just for good measure.

As a secondary note from what Lift pointed out last night -
I’ve harped the difference between dedication vs obsession as a motivational drive before and will continue to do so because it’s improtant to know. For an example, multiple unban or staff apps aren’t necessarily a good or bad thing. The “why” behind them is the improtant part. Daegan strikes me as goal driven and dedicated to this. Instead of doing this for some kind of power over others or title, he actually wants to help badly enough that he continues to try even if denied on an app.

+1 for grandson Daegan
#Daegan4Trusted

Maturity was there until he became a donor.  Once he had powers, something in him changed.  The power he has is already corrupting him I think.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy