Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#Daegan4Trusted
Ingame Name: daeganislegit

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:192823087

Time Played: 920 Hours and 42 Minutes

When First Joined: June 21, 2018
Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  I play 4:00pm-8:00pm only on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday (EST) on  Tuesday I play from 4-8:30
during the summer I play from 2pm to 4 or 5 am  

Sponsor(s): @matt_st3 (Strongrule)

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I can find my way around the logs and spot things in the death scene. I know how to record evidence and how to make ban requests. I'm up late most nights when staff are not on and I have come to learn rdm is common during the graveyard shift. Since i'm donor I can only gag and mute so at least you know I won't have a problem with that.

Why you want to help the community:  This server is like family to me and I want to repay what the server and the people have done for me.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-Un-ban) First ban
i know this was dumb and deleting it was dumber
Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): I have so many I made a separate post for them  
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-all-my-apps
How did you find us?: I love fairy odd parents so I tried the server and stayed since 

Other: 5th times a charm that's how it goes right
Well, kiddo, I think it might finally be time.

+1, You know the rules, you try to help out the staff whenever possible, and most importantly, you've definitely matured since you joined this community.

I mean c'mon, it's his fifth app (that hasn't been deleted) The kid is clearly dedicated and it's only Trusted. There's literally no harm that he can do.

Good luck, buddy.
+1

Daegan has been playing on this server for just as long as I've gotten back into it back in the Summer of last year. He's gone from the annoying squeaker to a beloved member of the server for all regulars. He's grown up and developed. He is active on both the server, discord, and forums as well.

Here's hoping you don't go 0 in 5
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
This is gonna be the app that finally gets you trusted man,  I can feel it.  It's been a long time coming about, you've improved yourself a lot to get into this position.  Can't wait to see you in forest green!

+1
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
+1, Daegan has made plenty of ban requests and consistently shows he's matured. He's gotten a lot better about not letting trolls get to him and simply recording and putting up a ban request. He's constantly doing ban requests for rdm and leave. Why not give him the ability to slay them for it when reported?

Though he's young he shows constant dedication towards proving himself to be capable of handling some responsibility on the server. I see no reason not to give him at least a chance to prove himself.

Let's give this kiddo his staffing green card! Good luck with the rest of your app Daegan!
I fully believe daegan shows the maturity required of a staff member. He's one of the most active members of the community and shows a dedication that many cannot replicate. I am +1ing because I believe he will make good staff
[Image: b_560x95.png]
+1
He is ready.
Daegan is dedicated to the server. He's on all the time and he has his heart on staff. It is time for the dark green
As others have said, I agree. He is ready to be staff. He's come a long, long way since he first joined and now is his time. Everyone else has covered what I believe needs to be said, so I'm going to throw a +1 on this. Good luck buddy!
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I never comment on these apps because my opinion doesn't matter, but I'll make an exception because Daegan truly cares about this server and shows more dedication than at least 90% of the rest of anyone here. I know he will do his best to be fair and will always be the first to pick up responsibility for taking care of something and will take his position seriously. He's matured a lot since he joined and you can tell that he has taken the comments on his other applications to heart. I haven't see him getting upset about anything in a long time so I know nothing will get to him that could hinder his performance. The roasting is a part of him now, he has accepted his fate. I mean, it's taken him 5 tries, no way he's gonna fuck it up now. He's more ready than anyone at this point. On top of this, he has probably posted the most ban requests on the forums out of anyone, or is at least up there.

+1. Give this man the damn green.
Based on what others have said I think it would be worth giving you a shot. Nobody starts with staff and unless we give you a chance we won't know if you'll be good or not. Clearly after 5 times I think its time to put any differences aside and make this lad a happy boi. +1