Poll: Which game mode would you like to see on Dinkleberg?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Guess who?
25.58%
11 25.58%
Hide n Seek
9.30%
4 9.30%
Zombie Survival
46.51%
20 46.51%
Bhop
2.33%
1 2.33%
Surf
16.28%
7 16.28%
Total 43 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poll for game modes.
I'm returning from the dead to vote for Zombie Survival because Garry's Mod Bhop and Surf is really shitty compared to CSGO counterparts and other choices are not that popular against ZS
K bye see you in another blood moon
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
I vote zombie survival because i have played similar gamemodes on cs:s and cs:go. this gamemode could also bring new people to the community and have a whole new staff set. So i vote zombie survival
I'm cool with ZS or Guess Who, I can stay active in one of them if I can if that helps.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5566788]

"Chaos is a ladder. And my goatee makes me hotter than Dorne." - Petyr Baelish
If Dink already struggles to keep PH and TTT up-to-date and fix problems, I don’t think it’s appropriate to task him with opening a new server and going through the necessary testing and development. Especially considering that the likelihood of the server being a lasting success is absolutely abysmal.

I can appreciate the desire for another gamemode in our community, but dividing Dink’s already limited time further is not really a viable option.
(06-25-2019, 10:24 AM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: If Dink already struggles to keep PH and TTT up-to-date and fix problems, I don’t think it’s appropriate to task him with opening a new server and going through the necessary testing and development. Especially considering that the likelihood of the server being a lasting success is absolutely abysmal.

I can appreciate the desire for another gamemode in our community, but dividing Dink’s already limited time further is not really a viable option.

This was more to gauge peoples interests in a new to us game mode then a full on suggestion to switch formats. 

That said murder and deathrun on their last legs. Its rare to find either one populated in any capacity and imo doesn't make much sense to put effort into either anymore. If we switched just one of them to a new game mode it might bring more people to the server but leaving them as is they might as well just be removed.
I feel like murder and deathrun sadly won't ever get as much activity as we'd like them to get, even if fixes were implemented for anything that's currently broken on either of the servers. Murder just isn't a game mode that can amass a community behind it.. and Deathrun has been dead for years at this point, with no sign of it ever improving.. In this case, it may be best to get rid of these two servers and replace it with one server instead that had the potential to be as active as TTT and PH. ZS would be a great candidate for this.
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================