Poll: Which game mode would you like to see on Dinkleberg?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Guess who?
25.58%
11 25.58%
Hide n Seek
9.30%
4 9.30%
Zombie Survival
46.51%
20 46.51%
Bhop
2.33%
1 2.33%
Surf
16.28%
7 16.28%
Total 43 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poll for game modes.
Hey everyone, from the responses i got on my "Guess Who?" post, I'll be making a poll to see which mode is most liked and voted for. I will be adding the modes that were suggested and could take a few more suggestions if others want them up.
I'm going suggest Surf and/or Bhop, as these gamemodes don't really need much upkeep like TTT and PH does, (meaning doesn't need really active staff). You really only need to keep cycling maps for it and it'll be set. I've played on a surf server where the staff was non-exsistant and it never got as cancerous as TTToxicity or pH
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
It's hard to keep game modes populated, those issues have shown with Deathrun,Murder, and DarkRP. If we "change" a server, it should be changed to a gamemode that will be actively played Daily,Weekly,and Monthly. And honestly, I feel we don't have a playerbase to do so.

Imo Surf / Bhop is not a bad idea, but it would be the only idea I can support for now.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I'm not really a fan of this idea. I don't think our community is big enough try another server type and honestly i doubt it'll be populated often.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I feel like ZS would be one of the best options personally for the server. The ZS community is very large and active, but there aren't many servers for competition, and we're already an established community... so we'll be able to garner a playerbase fairly easily as long as the server is enjoyable to play on. That is one of our major problems when it comes to servers outside of PH and TTT, these other gamemodes either don't have an active enough playerbase, the mode itself doesn't make for well communities, and there generally isn't that much interest. However, with ZS we can get that interest and a growing community from it. I could honestly play that game mode for up to 12 hours a day, because I don't get tired of it. It has an addicting factor, because of the skill tree and stuff, and it's just generally fun to play on. If I talked about all of the reasons I think ZS would be a great addition, this post would be paragraphs long ;; I just really really think it's a good idea
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
poll updated to include bhop and surf per request of dopey

edit;

gimme dat surf
Please vote for #ZS

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
guess who for the win
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
surf server for me my only issue is it will be deathrun2
Im all in for Hid N Seek its always populated on other servers :)

Quick question - if the idea does come to affect , does the current staff and Co- Owner switch as well if Death-run gets removed.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member