Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your favorite sword? (Also special note)
(06-28-2019, 02:35 PM)ding dong Wrote:
(06-28-2019, 02:26 AM)[Red]Starky Wrote: Idk if it counts, but my favorite melee weapon based on appearance is a legendary weapon from World of Warcraft.. Warglaives of Azzinoth.

congrats on birth thing, and hope to see you around on those breaks friend.

My favorite weapon from WoW is a tie between Thunderfury and Armageddon

[2. Trade] [Lily]: Did someone say [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]???
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
(06-28-2019, 03:22 PM)Lily Wrote:
(06-28-2019, 02:26 AM)[Red]Starky Wrote: Idk if it counts, but my favorite melee weapon based on appearance is a legendary weapon from World of Warcraft.. Warglaives of Azzinoth.

[2. Trade] [Lily]: Did someone say [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]???

Kappa 4Head
the stygian iron sword the bro Nico DeAngelo uses in the percy jackson books. shit was metal as fuck
[Image: giphy.gif]
dawnbreaker from skyrim, so elegant and pwetty
Does it definitely have to be a Sword? I like Warhammers and Battleaxes too...Like Thor Odinsons Storm Breaker or Mjolnir from Marvel or Escanors Divine Axe Rhitta from Seven Deadly Sins...If not I would have to say The Terra Blade from Terraria (Despite never having acquired it), Cloud Strifes Buster Sword from Final Fantasy VII for Video Games...Scissor Blade from Kill La Kill, Asuna Yuukis Rapier from Sword Art Online or Guts Dragon Slayer from Berserk for Anime...Real Life would be a Japanese Nodachi/Odachi
[Image: __iowa_kantai_collection_drawn_by_shizum...9d8496.png]
(06-28-2019, 03:22 PM)Lily Wrote:

not again please
Iris from The Witcher 3, the lore around it is fascinating (I know Matt is still playing so I won't say much about that to avoid spoiling) but it's beautiful with its story, is a great sword to use, and looks really nice too.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Mines gotta be the Farron Greatsword from Dark Souls 3, I love the Abyss Watchers as a boss and their rather unique weapons really make for a interesting fight. And yes, that is a massive sword wich no man could wield one handed let alone two handed that they casually dance with while also holding that crooked dagger to make some evil combos wich look like damn fine dances to me. 

Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
I love the idea of the Dragon Rider swords from the Inheritance Cycle. The fact that they are each unique, unbreakable, and exactly matched to the color of the dragon they are paired with really appeals to me.
"it's a good idea on paper but in the end it'll just be a clusterfuck of people spamming bombs and committing multiple war crimes." -Arbok
I always thought the Bumper Sword from New Vegas was such a great idea. It's a flattened, sharpened car bumper made into a huge stabby stick. This is one of the many reasons why Fallout 4 disappointed me, the creativity just wasn't there. 

[Image: 39651-1-1315277880.jpg]
[Image: syr6oudgvye21.jpg]