Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your favorite sword? (Also special note)
I loved Battleships idea of adding swords to Prop Hunt

(Check her thread out first if ya haven't seen ithttps://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...0#pid61570)

And I thought to support her idea, why don't we share the swords we would actually want to have in real life? It can be any sword, real or fiction, from a book, a toy, model or from a game, again, any sword that you wish to have in your hands.

I would like Andúril, the sword Aragorn used in LOTR (sorry im too much of a geek.)  Heart

[Image: 46970-1532336916.jpg]

^Thats one example

So, whats your favorite sword?  :D

Special Note To Those that Know Me: You wont be seeing me in Prop Hunt that much anymore in a few days sadly, its the end of my Summer break, you might see me in Discord though, I'm happy to chat with y'all, you'd see me in weekends/holidays though.

[b]See you lads!  Heart

...And lightsabers count as swords as well hehe
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5566788]

"Chaos is a ladder. And my goatee makes me hotter than Dorne." - Petyr Baelish
Add Light-sabers
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Idk if it counts, but my favorite melee weapon based on appearance is a legendary weapon from World of Warcraft.. Warglaives of Azzinoth.

congrats on birth thing, and hope to see you around on those breaks friend.
Raze-Lighter Bolt-Caster and Dark-Drinker for Destiny :)
Its really cool that you guys have suggestions for this but you really need to check the workshop before making suggestions. We cant add something to the server if it doesn't exist. Please add workshop links to your future suggestions.

(when you comment before fully reading the post.... I want the HF blade from Metal Gear)
(06-28-2019, 07:51 AM)§6SEMBER_UNO Wrote: Its really cool that you guys have suggestions for this but you really need to check the workshop before making suggestions. We cant add something to the server if it doesn't exist. Please add workshop links to your future suggestions.

(when you comment before fully reading the post.... I want the HF blade from Metal Gear)

Yea your right, I think I should make a short explanation too.

Again, This thread isn't about sword suggestions for the PH Server, What I meant was what is your favorite sword to wield in real life?
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5566788]

"Chaos is a ladder. And my goatee makes me hotter than Dorne." - Petyr Baelish
[Image: saints-row-4-penetrator-dildo-bat.jpg]
A classic. [Image: 533880-ashbringer-retribution-paladin.jpg]
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
I’m a fan of longsword style swords. Twohanded is more fun to wield imo, tho mainly because my brain will derp trying to dual wield. I’ve more recently come to like claymores as a design, but always enjoy and hand an a half style. Lightsaber included of course.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(06-28-2019, 02:26 AM)[Red]Starky Wrote: Idk if it counts, but my favorite melee weapon based on appearance is a legendary weapon from World of Warcraft.. Warglaives of Azzinoth.

congrats on birth thing, and hope to see you around on those breaks friend.

My favorite weapon from WoW is a tie between Thunderfury and Armageddon