Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The first time you joined.
I would go according to game tracker, but my generic name borked times/dates and it would say like 5 yrs ago, but according to the forums i joined June-17-18 i joined cuz cg was full saw a old mod laying into someone for being a troll was like yikes and rejoined when cg turned into an ear rape fest and it became my main for awhile.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Was March of 2015. I was on The Hundred Acre Bloodbath server, moderating on TTT. Well the server was dead that morning so I joined another random server to mess around on. I don't really remember anything. Didn't start playing consistently until two summers ago.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
My first time was back in Summer of '14, but I left and came back last year and actually got to know the community
Also the very first time I joined was on one of my old usernames,

First Seen: Apr 16, 2014 8:00 PM
Joined Dec 11, 2016 5:40 PM apparently, probably server hopping.

I don't remember who was staff at the time but hello, I'm a 3 year vet on dink :3
I am posting on behalf of our senior PH Admin, @"Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca", who did not want to go through the trouble of logging in at the moment.

"The Prince Nikki first join a server in February 2014. He joined because he wanted to find a more permanent community in the TTT arena instead of going about trolling and mass rdming on other servers. When he found Dink's community, he knew he found a home for himself and yes I stick with it. From then on he went onto hold different iterations of staff roles. Unfortunately for him his time with Dink's community is probably coming to an end pretty soon with the start of law school but he always knows he’ll have a home here!"

as for myself, I guess I joined Aug 21, 2014 but I am unsure of how accurate that is. I don't remember exactly when I started to play on a regular basis. I believe I found the server by scrolling through the list and clicking join.
Bought gmod, wanted to play ttt, tried moat, thought that shit was gay, then joined here.
It was an island map that's now removed (forget what it was called)
I decided to stay when i first picked up a famas

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
The first time i joined was Apr 06, 2014 6:12 PM i joined to troll among other things got permed. after five years i wanted to check if i was still banned and i joined again on Jan 24, 2019 9:00 PM and i have been playing on ttt semi constantly since pls no reban
First on the server on 1st Jan this year. Played Prop Hunt years ago and the old server I used is long gone. Spotted Dink’s which caught my eye because of the name and there were a lot of people were on. 

I’ve stayed because of the community and I’ve made some great friends. Hope to meet some more of you soon. 

P x
[Image: unknown.jpg]
(07-17-2019, 11:11 PM)Gabe Wrote: I am posting on behalf of our senior PH Admin, @"Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca", who did not want to go through the trouble of logging in at the moment.

"The Prince Nikki first join a server in February 2014. He joined because he wanted to find a more permanent community in the TTT arena instead of going about trolling and mass rdming on other servers. When he found Dink's community, he knew he found a home for himself and yes I stick with it. From then on he went onto hold different iterations of staff roles. Unfortunately for him his time with Dink's community is probably coming to an end pretty soon with the start of law school but he always knows he’ll have a home here!"

as for myself, I guess I joined Aug 21, 2014 but I am unsure of how accurate that is. I don't remember exactly when I started to play on a regular basis. I believe I found the server by scrolling through the list and clicking join.

Thanks Gabe!