Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The first time you joined.
So I was curious and wanted to know when was the first time you joined the dinkleberg community and why you joined.

For me, it was called 1ps back in the day and had a really good playerbase with more minecraft maps than you could imagine.  I stayed because of the community being one that was nice and caring to one another.  6 years later hear I am. 

Hope to see some interesting reasons!
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
First Seen: Mar 01, 2016 5:00 PM

I joined after I got banned from tttfun for aimbotting/softbot so I was in need of a new server to play on when I wasn't grinding cs:go at the time. I stayed because the community was chill and I liked the win system and maps.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
First seen around the middle of July last year 

Love the vibes this server has and How I suck at one game mode and I can be awesome in the other 3
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
friend got perma-d from serious ttt in July, joined September 2016
Joined May 26th, 2018.

Not discussing the reason I started playing gmod again, but I'd heard of this place when I was server hopping back in 2016. Joined, played C4 Roulette, stayed.
this was the only place I managed to find that didn't suck ass or was dead half the time when I started playing gmod so I stayed
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
http://prntscr.com/og4823

officially a year now.
My old community died and this place became my new home. I hate you people for sucking me back into gmod
Nov 23, 2014 7:00 PM
I have literally no memory of when I first joined because It was 5 years ago. Then i took an extended hiatus from Gmod. Rejoined like a year ago because this was the only server I had Favorited and stayed here since
[Image: b_560x95.png]
1st joined here Jun 29, 2016 11:00 AM was just curious and checking out other servers rather than the one I was playing on. Did not join up regularly until March 2018 long after my prior community died out. Here, there's people on no matter what time it seems like which is nice since I do not have a strict playing schedule.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
April two years back, Ripple was on. I come back in May and he wasn’t. That’s how I joined, oblivious to what was going on.
I remember being on for something called drunkleberg

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon