Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LilyMakesATrustedApp <3
(07-18-2019, 07:31 AM)Stormey Wrote: Yet again, agreeing with someone else that posted shortly before me.
The first thing I want to say is inactivity doesn’t prevent one from seeing what goes on over the forums or in the Discord along with community member’s discords. It isn’t always about the server. A staff application takes into account the individuals activity on the forums and Discord(s) as well, whether it be negative, positive, or a mix of both. 
Throughout my time here, I have heard stories and seen things about the past within this community that pertain to Lily. I do agree the attitude towards people and situations within the Dinkleberg’s community has not really changed since her resurface. I am afraid that should she become staff again, history will repeat itself negatively, yet again. I am also concerned for how she speaks of and treats other members of the community, I know I am not exempt from that but with the past and the prominence of it, it is extremely concerning to me.
The duration of her time here, Lily has shown favoritism towards specific community members and has either cut others off--those whom she does not like or those whom do not follow her--or has pushed them to feel uncomfortable around her, leading them to leave. (I know there was a thread made on the forums concerning this topic about Lily, should I find it again, I'll either send it to the Admins, or ask for on edit on this post). I'll admit I even see most of the comments on here that are just dripping with favoritism, that isn't right. It isn't fair to the others who aren't favorited. 
The community already feels divided enough, does it need to be even an further rift?
-1 for my total vote.

Those are some bold claims you're making there. Got any proof?
(07-18-2019, 10:45 AM)Lily Wrote:
(07-18-2019, 10:28 AM)Avi Wrote:
(07-18-2019, 02:32 AM)Battons Wrote: @Avi Why does what occurred involving her matter when she defused the situation in her discord? I also question your responses to recent events in TTT due to your inactivity as a TTT staff member, how does one stay actively engaged with concerns of the server when one rarely interacts with said server. Back to the app, for a trusted which is a trial position I think it is fair to give lily a chance to prove herself.

Not everyone is in her discord (in fact I refuse to be in there anymore because of the environment of that discord) so that doesn't fully defuse anything.  I also explained my inactivity back when I went inactive (graduation, my dad got hit by a car, my mom's surgery).  I helped my mom through her recovery and she went back full time to work last week, and I've been active on ttt for about 2 weeks (you and I don't play at the same time Battons so what would you know), while still paying attention to what happens server wise, so don't bring my activity into question.

As for bringing up things that happened recently with Lily, if you are so desperate to be staff here, why run to another community when you didn't agree with a situation then try to cover your tracks and apply here?  It sounds like you somewhat "defused" things but never gave everyone that knew an explanation.

Before all of that even happened, there were discussions about going to play in that other community a little bit, and I was honestly curious and wanted to check them out for a while now, since other people that I know from here play on there. It just so happened that one of my friends wanted to play on that server, and I followed him and some others to see what it was like. I later on made an introduction thread because I was told by the other two people who also made threads that same night (which I don't agree with). I later on messaged @Pingu and asked him if he could remove my introduction on the forums, because I didn't want to be attached to people publicly dragging Dinks name into the ground. Even though I hadn't said anything negative in mine, unlike the other two, I just didn't want to be involved in that.
Thanks for explaining that instead of the explanation I got from several people amd piecing things together. However my vote still stands.

Side note also Laced if you want proof of that its not hard to find or see.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
+1, you know the rules well, even after coming back from a long break you still seem to be eligible for staff imo. Also you like easy street.
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Your application has been denied at this time. We believe you are still fairly hot headed with little change since you were last here. Additionally there were a few concerns expressed to us from a few different people who felt afraid to post their opinion here for fear of being targeted.

As an aside, people are talking about division lately but its important everyone remember that things go both ways. Just because someone is your friend doesn't make them infallible. And just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they hate you.

*thats the proverbial, generic "you" by the way
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]