Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LilyMakesATrustedApp <3
Ingame Name: Lily

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:10225451

Time Played: Roughly 570 hours (with over 35 names all added together.. I used to change it too much)

When First Joined: Early February 2015

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I play mostly late during the night, but I also play during the afternoon as well. Typically the times I can be on are anywhere between 4 P.M and 4 A.M EST.

Sponsor(s): @Nicol Bolas

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I know how the ULX menu and RDM Report systems work and can use them efficiently to deal with situations that call for a staff member. I want to help the server run smoothly, and make sure that new players enjoy their time here. I have the experience behind me needed to effectively enforce the rules on the server.

Why do you want to help the community: I have been in the community for years, and it's honestly like a second home to me. TTT has created many positive memories, lessons learned, and a community that cares about their players. I have learned from my return that I do miss helping out staff members with situations when their hands are full. I want to help provide informational assistance to all current members and potential members, input any assistance with roles or community guidelines, and report any ban requests needed. Despite any mistakes I've made along the way, Dinks has accepted me back with open arms. I care for this community deeply, and I want to help it become the best it can be, and generally just give back and show how thankful I am for the support it has given me over the past (almost) five years.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope!

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Applied for trusted in 2015, bought Tmod, and applied for Moderator in 2017. . the trusted application is on Enjin, and the Mod app was deleted-- so I'm not able to link them.

How did you find us?: I was looking for a new TTT server to join on Gametracker, and "Dinkleberg" sure does catch some attention

Other: #Fuckhack  Heart
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
+1 #fuckhack

Seriously, since her return Lily has been an absolutely amazing Donor, knowing and following the rules very well, helping out the staff where she can, and in general just being a good person to be around and play games with.

Nothing else I should need to say here, good luck on your app buddy <3

edit: also made the discord rules
With all of the things going on involving me lately, you've remained calm and helped me realize what I need to do to become a better staff member, that alone I believe makes you worthy of at least having the trusted rank. Along with being chill, I feel like a lot of the staff we have get pretty emotionally invested in the things they do and that we need some people that are a bit more laid back to foster some good ol community love.
+0

I still need more time to evaluate you and understand how you are able to staff. 

Pros
  • Heartwarming welcomes
  • Understand rules
  • Able to assist with some scenarios related to conflict with players
  • Assists with gags/mutes occasionally
Cons
  • Needs to understand to be a mediator and evaluate the whole situation
  • Needs to learn to be stern and assertive
  • Needs to understand the seriousness in certain scenarios
Good Luck.

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
+1 from me, and here's why:

You're familiar with the rules
Genuinely a kind person
Tries to help out as much as possible

I never knew you before your return, but since you've been back I've had the chance to play games with you and gotten to know who you are as a person. From what I've seen you're a very good person. You have a genuine love for the server that some staff don't even have anymore. I think you'd be a fine Trusted and staff member for the future.

Hi all,
     I am sponsoring Lily because she shows a good understanding of the rules and a great commitment to our server. She is always fun and engaging while also being cool and chill. Lily is an active member of the community, and cares about it just as much. Lily isn't afraid to ask questions when she is confused about something, and is always willing to learn. She is mature enough to deal with the responsibilities of Trusted, while also not being too strict and demanding. It's clear cares about the one thing TTT is about, RDM having fun. 
Trusted is an entry level staff position, which means plenty of room to learn and grow. She deserves the chance to show that she will make a great staff member, and as Trusted she will be granted that chance.

[Image: b_560x95.png]
+1

Former staff who knows the rules and is a fun person to play with, pretty much everyone else has covered it. Longtime community member who would be very helpful on the team
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
took you long enough!

You know what you're doing and you're actually fun to play with. that's good enough for me. +1.
also you kind of remind me of this one guy, walmartbootysex. idk why
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1 not enough forum time, had tmod knows the rules yadayada
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
Just going to start with a +1. Since Lily has returned to the server she has made specific effort to be a person that is beneficial to not only the server but also the community. In the talks we have had she has she really wants to be of help, and her sticking around these last few years has proven her dedication to dinks. Outside of that she is an able staff member, knows the rules, and should be given this rank if only for her merit on the server. Thanks for reading bla blah blah +1 again.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.